Prime xp

yankeejimyankeejim Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Newbie here. Be gentle. I have a ton of the orange prime xp but don't know how to use it. Any help is really appreciated

Comments

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    The orange prime xp is used to level up prime players, which are very difficult to obtain right now. You can also use it to level up a player's individual skills (i.e. first pitch, leadoff, runners on base, etc.). In my opinion, just hold on to it until the prime players become more attainable.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I'll add on to @BigBibbins333 with the nugget: if you have keepers from 2020 edition (and/or my legend) and they are capped at your level already, you might look at dumping it into their skills considering their max will continue to rise (albeit slowly) to a generally speaking second tier max overall. Now if you are diamond and they are still silver I would NOT invest there unless you plan to cap them.  
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    yankeejim said:
    Newbie here. Be gentle. I have a ton of the orange prime xp but don't know how to use it. Any help is really appreciated

A ton of Pxp? What’s your secret? 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I was thinking I was going to click on this thread and see complaints about the scarcity of pxp. But instead, it's some new guy that has so much of it he doesn't even know what to do with it all lol.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    yankeejim said:

A relative sense of what "a ton" is.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    tshea510 said:
    yankeejim said:

Technically a ton is 2,000 lbs. now since digital currency has no weight, I am forced to go by the $ amount. A dollar Bill weight 1 gram, which means a ton of PXP in terms of dollars would be $908,000. So that means he has 500 PXP
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Then I need two more tons to get Arenado to B7, and I really shouldn't even be spending it on him 😕
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    tshea510 said:
    yankeejim said:

Technically a ton is 2,000 lbs. now since digital currency has no weight, I am forced to go by the $ amount. A dollar Bill weight 1 gram, which means a ton of PXP in terms of dollars would be $908,000. So that means he has 500 PXP
    If you spent that much on the skills box in the specials (150 boxes for $100), you would get 817,200,000 PXP