Options

EB???

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Is EB that obsolete, difficult, maybe because of the holiday or combo of all three that 7200 points gets me in the top 100 of my bracket? First ticket I scored a goose egg and got me to rank 280🤣

Comments

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Is EB that obsolete, difficult, maybe because of the holiday or combo of all three that 7200 points gets me in the top 100 of my bracket? First ticket I scored a goose egg and got me to rank 280🤣
    There are brackets in EB.  Sometimes you can get lucky and join a dead one. But for the most part, it's not worth it. Blue cash is far more valuable than 200 gold and a recycled sticker
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    There are brackets in EB.  Sometimes you can get lucky and join a dead one. But for the most part, it's not worth it. Blue cash is far more valuable than 200 gold and a recycled sticker
    Absolutely not worth it. But I need the blue cash so why not? 🤷 Ranked 35 with 8000 points. Not bad especially for not having time to play?
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    2 tickets played, each with a video boost (because the app NEVER allows 2 video boosts for me), total score of 0 (ZERO!!!!) and ranked 64!

Extra Bases is awesome!