Royale WoH for 6-2-21: Still no pxp

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Feels like years ago when I fully expected to see some pxp in WoH. I know I'm wrong a lot, but dang it...lol
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Don't worry, you can just buy small amounts in the specials. For the low price of 400$ you can cap one on the weekend with discount.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Are the developers so disconnected from the end users experience that they don't understand having tons of new prime players released, but no way to level them? Or is this a conscious decision to basically make the prime players only available to people with 7 figure incomes?
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Don't worry, you can just buy small amounts in the specials. For the low price of 400$ you can cap one on the weekend with discount.
    Don’t be so dramatic it’s only like $350 USD
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Did you include the $130 to get all 3 field passes?
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Why no keeper Lou Gherig as a bonus player today? They've done other keepers as bonus players and there's no active legends yet. Seemed like an obvious move. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Are the developers so disconnected from the end users experience that they don't understand having tons of new prime players released, but no way to level them? Or is this a conscious decision to basically make the prime players only available to people with 7 figure incomes?
    I honestly thought they'd be rolling out more pxp by now. I can't really argue against the idea they're really letting the 7-figure income people rule the game without any sort of challenge for an extended period of time. 
    10 evo for 5 games for that franchise player. I laughed so loud my wife almost found out I had this app on my phone 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I haven't opened the game yet. That's f'n TERRIBLE (evo for franchise players). Those are sometimes the only players a team can get to add club points. I might be better with it if they remove franchise coins as a prize in every box, but I'm gonna guess that didn't happen. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    You forget im Canadian, so my prices are 40% higher. Hence the inflated rate @jalapenocubbies.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    You forget im Canadian, so my prices are 40% higher. Hence the inflated rate @jalapenocubbies.
    Is it true that when Canadians pull a player they are having to quarantine for 10 days still?