What going on with VIP

Napdizzle02Napdizzle02 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I’m sure this topic has been discussed a million times, but what more do I need to do to reach VIP? I’m “maxed” all star, I’ve been playing for years, I run a club and help newer players optimize their teams, I’ve never said a negative thing in global, I’ve even recruited players to join. People in my club have gotten VIP, spend and play less than I do. I just don’t get it. I’m to the point I don’t want to spend anymore until I at least get a reply from Glu, the CS team gives the same response each time with no real help. 

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Theres no magic sauce to it. Its money spent, the threshold was raised this year from previous ones. Looks likes its around 1k this year needed, so 10k AS tickets, give or take.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    If you go get 1 prime and the stuff to level him up, that ought to do it.
  • Napdizzle02Napdizzle02 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Theres no magic sauce to it. Its money spent, the threshold was raised this year from previous ones. Looks likes its around 1k this year needed, so 10k AS tickets, give or take.
    10k new tickets for this year or total?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Not 10 new tickets...You need to reach All Star level 10, minimum.

Based on the past two months, VIP is really not much to be excited about in 21

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• LooseballsackLooseballsack Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

“Based on the past two months, Tap Baseball 21 is really not much to be excited about in 21”

There, I fixed it for you 😂
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts

You mean you don't enjoy always hitting that great x2 multiplier?!  Not even a VIP and I know it all too well.
    Just no.  
  • Napdizzle02Napdizzle02 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    So my club mate told me there is a newsletter I need to be subscribed to. Any idea where that’s found?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    So my club mate told me there is a newsletter I need to be subscribed to. Any idea where that’s found?
    Ask your club mate.  
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    It's in the settings area in App. You just need to fill in your personal info
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I’m sure this topic has been discussed a million times, but what more do I need to do to reach VIP? I’m “maxed” all star, I’ve been playing for years, I run a club and help newer players optimize their teams, I’ve never said a negative thing in global, I’ve even recruited players to join. People in my club have gotten VIP, spend and play less than I do. I just don’t get it. I’m to the point I don’t want to spend anymore until I at least get a reply from Glu, the CS team gives the same response each time with no real help. 
    Back in 19 and early 20 guys would just send @dkarski87 $100 usd through PayPal and he would give you VIP. I think that blueleopard fella shut it down, but its worth a try. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Back in 19 and early 20 guys would just send @dkarski87 $100 usd through PayPal and he would give you VIP. I think that blueleopard fella shut it down, but its worth a try. 

Don't forget the pics of yourself dressed up like a goalie for the Maple Leafs... or maybe it was the Senators, I forget
    Just no.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    All I can say is that all star tickets are no longer an accurate barometer for VIP status. It's also my understanding that the perceived 'bar' for VIP has NOT been raised. 
    IMO, if you spend to get VIP, you'll likely be disappointed. If you get VIP while playing at your own pace, then it becomes a 'perk.' 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.