Matchmaking metrics changed?

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
Has the matchmaking seemed to change for anyone else? I am losing significantly more often in the last 2 days. 

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    There are different 'buckets' for matchups. I don't know the exact details, but I think around 15-16k wins, it gets tougher. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    DFBB said:
    There are different 'buckets' for matchups. I don't know the exact details, but I think around 15-16k wins, it gets tougher. 

@DFBB

Thanks. Is that permanent? I'm at 16423, so I must have hit it. 
    edited June 2021
    DFBB said:

@DFBB

Thanks. Is that permanent? I'm at 16423, so I must have hit it. 
    They change things often, but this one should stick. What you're experiencing now, I think, is what most experienced at around 3400 wins until they made the most recent adjustment. 
    Fwiw, I'm at over 80k wins. My lineup doesn't have a single prime and I win almost all my tourney games(prob 99%). 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m at about 28,000 and it hasn’t changed since about 16,000.  Missed on Gausman and Musgrove so will obviously be looking for SP which atm is Rogers and 4 340 guys.  My keeper pitcher isn’t good enough to justify the cost atm and I just dumped 1M exp to get my righty keeper capped so I do have at least the two bats at 365.
    I’m at about 28,000 and it hasn’t changed since about 16,000.  Missed on Gausman and Musgrove so will obviously be looking for SP which atm is Rogers and 4 340 guys.  My keeper pitcher isn’t good enough to justify the cost atm and I just dumped 1M exp to get my righty keeper capped so I do have at least the two bats at 365.
    I'm not sure if there's a bucket in between us. Are you facing the likes of Raybanz and Doc? If so, we're probably in the same bucket and that's probably as tough as it gets. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yes I see them from time to time, and there’s a few other top 100ish guys in there that I win 2-10 if I wrap against them lol.