Options

WOH stadium tour

rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
edited June 2021 in General TSB Discussion
I have been using the same stadium (Minnesota Twins) since the game came out. I am going to start switching the stadium I use for each WOH cycle. I plan to go in alphabetical order and try out each stadium over the next few weeks. 

I know that some of the gauntlet rewards have included an in game sign, but I am not sure what stadiums they in or where they have been placed in the outfield. 

If you know where some of these signs are located, can you please let me know the stadium and location. I thought it would be fun to try and locate all of the signs while playing WOH.

Comments

• Options
    toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Drsmartassphd has one on a field I won’t mention in left field.  You never will see it as you will get 9 straight cheater curve balls.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I knew it!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Not sure if it's fixed, but there was the infamous WoH crash for some users in any stadium except Nats Park and maybe Yankee Stadium.  I liked changing fields all the time to see the different adaptations, but I stopped because of the crashes. 
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    xracman said:
    Not sure if it's fixed, but there was the infamous WoH crash for some users in any stadium except Nats Park and maybe Yankee Stadium.  I liked changing fields all the time to see the different adaptations, but I stopped because of the crashes. 
    LOL A cool feature of the game that destroys the experience because of a bug that won't be fixed...that's like the Hall of Presidents remaining open despite the fact Jimmy Carter's robotic likeness randomly attacks SOME visitors. 
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    xracman said:
    LOL A cool feature of the game that destroys the experience because of a bug that won't be fixed...that's like the Hall of Presidents remaining open despite the fact Jimmy Carter's robotic likeness randomly attacks SOME visitors. 
    I'm sure you can use any stadium you want to manually play bonus games!