Event/Box Suggestions

pinstripes8pinstripes8 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I really enjoy a lot of older players like Mantle, DiMaggio, etc. I would love to have the opportunity to get them on my team. (as you can probably tell, I'd love a Yankees legends box)

Comments

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I really enjoy a lot of older players like Mantle, DiMaggio, etc. I would love to have the opportunity to get them on my team. (as you can probably tell, I'd love a Yankees legends box)
    Check back around August
  • pinstripes8pinstripes8 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    okay thanks @jmsorioles33
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Legends will exist, but it's still too early for that. :)
  • choakeartistschoakeartists Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The Atl Braves hottest seasons were definitely 1991-1995 so far. (My opinion) literally worst to first in a single season. I'd like to see a little bit more recognition of that please...  I believe they earned it. I wanna see legendary players of the squad. I'm talking: Neon Deon Sanders, David Justice, Ron Gant, Otis Nixon, Terry Pendleton (I think yall had him actually once) Jeff Blauser, Mark Lemke, Raphael Belliard, Brian Hunter, Sid Bream, Greg Olson ( a tribute to Mr Greg Olson) I was literally watching the game he was hurt so badly behind the plate that not only did he never play the game again, you literally never even heard anything about him ever again. 
             Mark Wholers, Steve Avery, John Smoltz, Greg Madux, Tom Glavine, Alejandro Peña,  Langston, etc. Let's see some real baseball players. (All before Chipper Jones was even thought of.)( Not taking anything off of Chip. The man was a fine baseball player and a privilege to watch.) I just don't want anybody doing anything FOOLISH like forgetting about the 1991-1995 Braves. Every team in the MLB dreaded the thought of knowing they still had to play against the Atlanta Braves. And we knew it. I mean come on. What other team in Baseball history ever went from worst to first?? Oh.... yeah... the uh... the Atlanta Braves did. Final answer. 

(Non-Bravers')
    I take it that Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds aren't allowed huh? 

The One
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    The Atl Braves hottest seasons were definitely 1991-1995 so far. (My opinion) literally worst to first in a single season. I'd like to see a little bit more recognition of that please...  I believe they earned it. I wanna see legendary players of the squad. I'm talking: Neon Deon Sanders, David Justice, Ron Gant, Otis Nixon, Terry Pendleton (I think yall had him actually once) Jeff Blauser, Mark Lemke, Raphael Belliard, Brian Hunter, Sid Bream, Greg Olson ( a tribute to Mr Greg Olson) I was literally watching the game he was hurt so badly behind the plate that not only did he never play the game again, you literally never even heard anything about him ever again. 
             Mark Wholers, Steve Avery, John Smoltz, Greg Madux, Tom Glavine, Alejandro Peña,  Langston, etc. Let's see some real baseball players. (All before Chipper Jones was even thought of.)( Not taking anything off of Chip. The man was a fine baseball player and a privilege to watch.) I just don't want anybody doing anything FOOLISH like forgetting about the 1991-1995 Braves. Every team in the MLB dreaded the thought of knowing they still had to play against the Atlanta Braves. And we knew it. I mean come on. What other team in Baseball history ever went from worst to first?? Oh.... yeah... the uh... the Atlanta Braves did. Final answer. 

(Non-Bravers')

Am i the only one that finds tremendous humor in the posters name?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts

(Non-Bravers')

Yeah. :(

I did note that we should have more ATL love, which I do see happening with Acuña Jr. being one of our cover athletes.
  • Duke03766Duke03766 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Confirmed ROID users shouldn't be commemorated or even allowed in the record books. When the evidence is overwhelming (ALL your teammates SAW you using enhancements) and legit players busted their butt day in and day out to maintain their athleticism...it's a joke to allow some needle sticker the ability to steal their glory.
    It's kinda like people who look for freebies by putting on a military uniform and touting their service when they never served. Stolen Honor.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    The Atl Braves hottest seasons were definitely 1991-1995 so far. (My opinion) literally worst to first in a single season. 
    You mean...worst to second, right? 

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard 
    I would LOVE to have payoff pitch last more than a random hour here and there. I KNOW I am in the minority here as the true objective of the masses is to see how quickly they can mash autoplay on a screen but I love an event where I actually am compelled to manually do something. 
    You're not in the minority at all.  Payoff Pitch has gotten an overwhelmingly positive response, but the most important this making sure everything works, and its introduction hasn't been where we wanted it to be.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    You're not in the minority at all.  Payoff Pitch has gotten an overwhelmingly positive response, but the most important this making sure everything works, and its introduction hasn't been where we wanted it to be.
    Yeah, it actually paid out good on resources, I guess that's the reason why GLU thinks it's not where it should be. I guess it needs to fleece us more🙄
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Yeah, it actually paid out good on resources, I guess that's the reason why GLU thinks it's not where it should be. I guess it needs to fleece us more🙄
    It's a reasonable amount of resources in a winnable game. As much as I enjoy and appreciate it, that formula isn't going to last, and we all know it. We'll see it sped up to what it's at in practice soon, along with a bunch of "GREAT PITCH!"es hit for singles with the bases loaded. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Buyer beware with payoff pitch. It'll be like WoH, the new latest and greatest mode just to die a slow, agonizing painful death in a few years....