Possible Delay for the weekend event...

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Just a heads up, but there will likely be a delay to the weekend event. They're on it and hopefully, it'll get fixed soon.
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Great! A GLU screw up means worse box odds for the next two weeks.

Maybe they will be nice and have a cash player this weekend.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I expect the prime odds will be be similar to the Mookie box(so a 500g box would be 2%), which is still far from ideal, but it's a step forward. A baby step forward. lol
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts

I mean generally speaking a server issue is beyond their control. This isn’t like releasing an incorrect player and changing them type stuff. I’m sure they want the event to start on time as that’s more money and revenue chances. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    We certainly can't complain about the gift they gave for the delay. That's probably in line with what I'd get over the weekend! 
    edited June 2021
    Cooz19 said:
    We certainly can't complain about the gift they gave for the delay. That's probably in line with what I'd get over the weekend! 
    I forgot to add that it was was up as of about 30mins ago.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Anyone know if foil trout will be bonus this week? Or did they scrap a good thing all together? 
    Anyone know if foil trout will be bonus this week? Or did they scrap a good thing all together? 
    He will be a bonus through Thursday.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    DFBB said:
    He will be a bonus through Thursday.
    Awesome.. Tks buddy 🍻
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    nice that there is a whole weekend delay in opening boxes.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    Weekend is over, KC. This is longer than the weekend (put the scotch down though). 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    Weekend is over, KC. This is longer than the weekend (put the scotch down though). 
    See, this is the simple $#it they don't get.  In game inbox, twitter, this forum, facebook, just let everyone know you're aware of the issue. 

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    xracman said:
    Cooz19 said:
    See, this is the simple $#it they don't get.  In game inbox, twitter, this forum, facebook, just let everyone know you're aware of the issue. 

One of the biggest things I said at VIP council is, most people understand issues happen. But they are really bad at communicating them. I agree a simple “we’re aware and working on it” goes a long way. But when they ignore it, is when frustration begins. 
    but to have kristi get in my ass about replying back checking on a status is uncalled for, her reply...I dont understand why you reply to this when we tell you its been reported..you can F&^% off Kristi
    Cooz19 said:
    Cooz19 said:
    Where I appreciate what you are saying...I missed out on trout because I couldn't open the boxes that might have given me him...and why did you say it twice?
    I only posted it once, and it was just a joke. I can only assume the duplicate version is there as a point of humor as well. 
    dude I know.   i'm trying be funny otherwise im going to fly to san fran and shit @ 875 Howard St #100
    then do what I always do when I hate a business (power shit the toilet, clog it and flush 33 times)
    edited June 2021
    post removed out of anger

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I'm a little concerned about @drsmartassphd.  On a mega frickery weekend, nothing from him?
    He's on vacation this week...might be actually taking a game break(ish)

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Oh look, there's something in the news section now... 4 weeks later.  

And the doc's head might've exploded after he couldn't open up boxes.
    Just no.