19 boxes

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
I now have 19 boxes I can't open.  16 Century Club, 2 Dad's Box, 1 Daily Gold.  Oopps Restart.
WTF

Comments

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I mean, I can't believe the amount of stress over the inevitable leveling of Pablo Sandoval.
    GLU has been very generous this Father's Day.  29 boxes I can't open....
  • RougherRougher Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I have 15 dad boxes I can't open either.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    xracman said:
    I mean, I can't believe the amount of stress over the inevitable leveling of Pablo Sandoval.
    You wrote this, I read it, and I got him on my next box. And I can't envision a scenario where I want to level him.

Ahmed is kinda junk too, right? 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I’ve been 4 days with this error on the daily gold box. I opened a ticket and after getting the auto response of it being my wifi, I sent back a video showing it was only this aspect not working. They told me they are looking into it. Others in my club have it on the weekend boxes as well. So this bug is across a few different types of boxes.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea I have the same issue on my daily gold box. Been like this for about 3-4 days now.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Mine is the club challenge box. All other boxes are fine, just can't open this one.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    I’ve been 4 days with this error on the daily gold box. I opened a ticket and after getting the auto response of it being my wifi, I sent back a video showing it was only this aspect not working. They told me they are looking into it. Others in my club have it on the weekend boxes as well. So this bug is across a few different types of boxes.
    Yeah it seems to be all boxes.  I can't open the daily gold or club challenge boxes.  One guy in my club can't open Dad boxes and a few guys can't open the century club boxes.  One guy says he can't open any box at all without getting the "Oops, we need to restart" message.
    Just no.  
    edited June 2021
    My daily gold box opens with 30 gold. If I accept it or watch a video it goes oops.

I’m up to 23 Century and 7 Dad boxes, plus 2 Daily Gold boxes.

@Cooz19, I would not level Pablo, but I expect a majority of my 23 boxes will be Pablo or Longoria 🤪
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Up to now 30 Tsb dads boxes that I can’t open 😕 
    I’d be pissed but I already pulled trout but I wouldn’t mind pulling devers.. not sure id level him now tho. 🙄
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    ive missed out of 4 days of boxes now and Kristie told me to stop responding glu's reply so im getting yelled at by cs due to their inability to fix this shit.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    sullipa8 said:
    Yeah it seems to be all boxes.  I can't open the daily gold or club challenge boxes.  One guy in my club can't open Dad boxes and a few guys can't open the century club boxes.  One guy says he can't open any box at all without getting the "Oops, we need to restart" message.
    I recorded a video and sent it to the morons so I got past the check your wifi horse $hit.  but Im glad im not a one off...cant wait for my 4 franchise coins as compensation.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Just to confirm, they're aware. No idea on an ETA or anything, but I've also talked to them about this issue. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Same here I even asked if they could just remove the daily gold and club challenge FFS just to be done with them and move on and throw some gold my way and they said they couldn’t do it and to be patient 🙃
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Strange that it is random.  I had a restart in the 1st box but no problems after that.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    32 boxes total for me.  Anyone beat that?
    As expected, 32 boxes yielded Pablo, Longoria and Renfro.  No keepers for me.  IMO, given this event impacted the entire weekend and the club, comp was weak.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    xracman said:
    As expected, 32 boxes yielded Pablo, Longoria and Renfro.  No keepers for me.  IMO, given this event impacted the entire weekend and the club, comp was weak.
    Agree..Very weak… 
    Not one player all xp..f them
    I assume the "Mystery Box Comp Issue" gift is for last weekend's box fubar, since only one of my teams got it.  Much better comp this time and I pulled Posey from it.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    xracman said:
    I assume the "Mystery Box Comp Issue" gift is for last weekend's box fubar, since only one of my teams got it.  Much better comp this time and I pulled Posey from it.
    Yes, I believe it was for people who experienced the issue the entire weekend. Some people had it for a few hours only and they didn’t get it.