Options

Unable to open boxes

FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
When I try to open my daily gold box or the club challenges box I get the 'Oops, we need to restart!" message when trying to collect whatever it gives me.  It's happening to others in my club, as well as others on the forums.  A guy in my club is just collecting Dad boxes because he's getting the same message I get when he tries to open them.  Maybe it'll get fixed soon?
Just no.  

Comments

• Options
    UOFSCJOE88UOFSCJOE88 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have 8 dad boxes I can't open. Frustrating. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Same can’t open cvc event reward boxes.. ooops need to restart.. 

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Same. Been an intermittent issue since Friday. Just to provide further info- Samsung S20 and same issue both wifi and data. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Being able to open them wasn't all that much better. The Juneteenth box is a disgrace to Black people everywhere. 
  • Options
    It’s only the tsb dads boxes for me all the other boxes work. 16 unopened Tsb dads boxes 
  • Options
    Just wondering if this an isolated issue I know a few are experiencing obviously….or or this a global thing? 
  • Options
    RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I was randomly getting the oops restart Friday and early Saturday but seems to be working now. 
  • Options
    Same. Been an intermittent issue since Friday. Just to provide further info- Samsung S20 and same issue both wifi and data. 
    Yeah I'm on the S21.  Well, I'm glad they finally addressed this issue and fixed it.  Oh wait, of course they haven't.  I know, posting a comment here or using the news section takes a lot of hard work.  I guess this issue isn't affecting any of those that are in with glu.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Its a global Issue so you arent alone..but don't ask glu for an update as kristi gets pissy if you do.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    Box issue seems to be fixed or at least for me it is.. I was able to open my 30 boxes. Was not worth the wait pulled garbage 🗑 
  • Options
    did you get nothing but blue xp...thats all I got out of EVERY SINGLE BOX
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    You were warned...
  • Options
    2020KC said:
    I guess I faired a little better I got pxp 3x 😕
  • Options
    Well.. they "fixed" the box but now even if you watch a video for a "different reward" it doesn't change. no matter how long you wait or force quit.  
  • Options
    2020KC said:
    I guess I faired a little better I got pxp 3x 😕
    Nice.  I didn't get jack shiiiiiiii... squat, that's the word I'm looking for.  I did, however, get Trout from that box they gave us on Monday.  Seems they were giving him out like candy though, so he's probably nothing great.  It was really nice of them to water down his bonus points too.
    Just no.