Need Help with a soft ban

SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
I purchased the weekend deal for 9.99 that sent me into the next level of my All Star progress so I collected that then immediately I got a soft ban.. can anyone provide the email for customer service?  I just don't want to miss out on the weekend when I already bought in ya know ? 

Comments

• CrawfordBoxesCrawfordBoxes Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Support@glu.com. I just had same happen to me
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Is there anyone with glu on here that can actually help? This is frustrating being locked out over 30 minutes for moving up all star levels
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    @CrawfordBoxes I'm still banned 🙃 if I were cheating I'm really bad at it given that my team is a dogwater gold team 😂😂
    This is absolutely absurd
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    There are no glu employees that can help you here in a timely manner sadly.  Best bet is customer service via link dfbb posted above, still not going to be timely though.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    I figured. Just thought I’d ask. This sucks I bought field pass small and medium to get all star and now I can’t do anything
    It’s been well over 2 hours now
    I am still locked out as well.  But I did hear back from customer service as they "sort it out".  Whatever that means.

At least you got a response. I haven’t gotten anything. I’m livid at this point
    I'm gonna assume that I will be riding the pine to start the weekend event lol perhaps I can play tomorrow 
    Well I’m pissed I bought field passes and other box bundles before this happened. Those will all be worthless and money thrown away.
    Well I’m pissed I bought field passes and other box bundles before this happened. Those will all be worthless and money thrown away.
    In all fairness most of the money I spend on this game is thrown away 😂😂
    Just as an update I am currently a free man but missing all of my All Star Tier 17 rewards I unlocked earlier 🙃🙃🥴🥴
    Dang I can’t get my account to connect now