Missing Club Challenge Points

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
The game is not adding my club points to the club challenge points total. 

Anyone else having this issue?

Prev1

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I was just getting ready to ask the same thing. Sigh
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Did you guys update? I asked around and it appears to be working for others.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Is there yet another update past adding barrel house (1.2) cause that is where I am at.
  • n8DayVn8DayV Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I updated but still have the same problem

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    Is there yet another update past adding barrel house (1.2) cause that is where I am at.
    No, I was just curious. I'll let them know since it's not update specific.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Thanks Alex
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Yep happened to my club
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I am having the same issue. It’s counting one guys points but not mine. I am updated and it counter my woh completion as the lone completion for challenges just not counting points. 
    Any updates? Should we put tickets in with customer service? 
    @JTANDME I put one in they said they are aware and working on it. So I’m sure you can just so they know it’s widespread. Just curious are you updated or no? In my club my, I’m updated and points aren’t counting, my buddy isn’t updated and his points are counting. 
    @jalapenocubbies I am indeed updated. 
    That seems to be it. But it’s a small sample size 
    I'm just going to say it... and see myself out after.

If only there was someplace inside the application that they could use to say hey players we are aware and working on this problem. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Anybody else ever notice that when blueleotard (can’t tag him cause he can’t be bothered) gets on here he comments on several threads but never on threads dealing with current issues?  I just logged in and this is the 7th thread that comes up under the most recent tab.  The 1st 6 he just commented on, but not this one.  Just thought I would point that out!

Wait…. maybe he is commenting right now and I’m going to look the fool.  Hope so but highly doubt it!  
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    I sent in a CS ticket, first he said he would send it up the chain and asked me to wait. No problem. Then he came back and thanked me for my patience as it was still being investigated and the Devs were aware. Then he ask if I needed more help and closed my ticket, despite not actually telling me what the problem is and if/when it will be fixed. My guess is they either don’t know how to fix it or just hoping it goes away. I’m the end, not a huge deal for me. But just another example on how the CS they ask us to contact with issues really does nothing. How do you just close a ticket with the solution being “sorry we just put our hands up and maybe someone will figure it out”
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yeap this a norm for them. That's why they never post things in the news announcements, or have any accountability for anything.  They are the point they don't care anymore, they got bought out by EA, and they don't care about the game,  the guy who designed this game has also retired so basically they have one foot in the door already. They made their money, EA got what they wanted in terms of a massive database of user information. Truthfully, EA is buying up a lot games right now. I don't think they care about the games. They want the massive databases of users that all these games come with.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    most puzzling of all... [Glu Sports] blueleopard shows up last night as @whynot pointed out yet he makes no comment here. Soooooo we contact in game customer support and, much like @jalapenocubbies, they close our tickets with no resolution and here in their forum the only representative employed (sorry Alex if you are on the payroll officially) has nothing to say either. Hmm, let me open my wallet and buy some more shiny things in game (insert eyeroll here) 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Points started counting for my club today - only 1 of our 19 member's points counted yesterday. As usual, no explanation and no fix. It should be trivial to go back through and add yesterday's event points to Club totals
    yeah, mine are magically counting today as well. No addition of yesterdays points but today works. Pick em crashes the app. Have you just given up on caring?
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Wow! For the second week in a row this is happening. After they told me they were keeping track of club points and will add them (which they never did) and told me they were aware of the issue and that this would be fixed.

A week later and here we are again…

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Club has 1.5B atm and we only have 80M toward the challenge lol.
    Don’t worry, I’m sure @blueleotard will be updating us very soon.
    - Blueleopard
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited July 2021
    826m points scored by our members today. Club challenge showing zero 🙄 Complaint via VIP contact 2 hours ago, no response. 
  • Rashad911Rashad911 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I am having the same issue with no club points showing up for WOH event... happened last week and this week.  Last week all the other events for the week showed the points for the week.  this week same issue with WOH.  can anyone help?
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    whynot said:
    Don’t worry, I’m sure @blueleotard will be updating us very soon.
    blueleotard? 😂😂😂
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    From CS:

Thank you for writing in and we apologize for the delay in response.

I'm sorry to hear that your club's points are not counting towards the club challenge progression. Our team is still investigating the probable cause of the problem, and I'm afraid it may take some time due to the nature of the issue.

We do realize how this can be an inconvenience, but in the meantime, we can only recommend that your club continues to earn points. Should the issue persist until the weekend and if there are any missed rewards, we'll make sure to help you out.

We ask for your continued patience while this is being looked into.

We sincerely apologize for any trouble caused. I know that this is not the answer you are hoping for, but if there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to send us a new ticket.

Stay safe and have a great day!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    most puzzling of all... [Glu Sports] blueleopard shows up last night as @whynot pointed out yet he makes no comment here. Soooooo we contact in game customer support and, much like @jalapenocubbies, they close our tickets with no resolution and here in their forum the only representative employed (sorry Alex if you are on the payroll officially) has nothing to say either. Hmm, let me open my wallet and buy some more shiny things in game (insert eye roll here) 
    Check it out, I found a sure fire way to close a thread, just post this! 😂😂
    - Blueleopard
    well @whynot, looks like you and I are both headed to forum banishment. The horror. 

- Blueleopard