WTF IS THIS?

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts

The TS discrepancy!!! They’re boosting silver team’s to beat platinum teams in tournaments! That’s absolute bull shit!!!

Comments

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Just when you think the can’t go any lower!!!
    Scum bags!
    Correction: Diamond teams. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    They're doing this again today. Every 4th tournament game the team is rated 270,300 team strength with fully maxed 420 Hendricks. So, while tournaments are an available game mode today, you literally can't even play them because its impossible to beat the 4th round team.

WTF... why???
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    They're doing this again today. Every 4th tournament game the team is rated 270,300 team strength with fully maxed 420 Hendricks. So, while tournaments are an available game mode today, you literally can't even play them because its impossible to beat the 4th round team.

WTF... why???
    From my experience, it's temporary. I don't know if restarting helped, but it never lasted more than 15mins or so. At least, not for me. Anyways, the most recent update did address this and things are back to 'normal.' 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Can someone explain to me why we are facing certain jacked up to 280k TS and then when you check these teams they are gold teams? I have many examples of this. Similar to what is happening above but they are manipulating the teams being played.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    @dkarski87 it’s very odd l, but it is fixed with the update, but my understanding is maybe the update isn’t out yet for droid? You will enjoy the new 15 second timer though for mini games. 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @dkarski87 it’s very odd l, but it is fixed with the update, but my understanding is maybe the update isn’t out yet for droid? You will enjoy the new 15 second timer though for mini games. 
    Adding more suspense to puzzles. +1
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited July 2021
    dkarski87 said:
    Can someone explain to me why we are facing certain jacked up to 280k TS and then when you check these teams they are gold teams? I have many examples of this. Similar to what is happening above but they are manipulating the teams being played.
    I don't know how/why, but it was bugged. This is my experience, as well as others that I talked with: 

-from time to time, certain rounds(the finals for me) would always have the same max pitchers(400s, then 420s when Hendricks came out) regardless of tier/name. For example, some guys did NOT have the pitchers that it showed that I was facing.

-The exact opposite as the max pitchers occurred most of the time for me. The 'good' teams all had 269-340 pitchers against me in every finals. It didn't matter who the opponent was and this was over 95% of my tourney games.

-this was a tourney issue. bonus games weren't effected.

-the most recent update(the one with the puzzle timer) did address this issue.

Again, I don't always post about everything anymore, but I do relay bugs that I see here and things that I notice on my own. It's a waiting game and updating to say that they're aware is probably tiresome to read. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    They added a timer to it? I mean half the time it takes the puzzles about 5-6 seconds to load up, IF THEY EVEN LOAD fully. Do you guys even play this game? I've had numerous occasions where the puzzles dont fully load, then after 5-6 sec they change to something else. I sure hope CS enjoys getting bombarded with lockout messages for people loosing their auto plays features they paid for. What a fu.kin joke this game become has become. Why dont you guys focus on actually having a "STABLE" platform where the game runs the way it should, and not fu.k up half the time. You guys cant even go more then 1-2 days without some sort of issue within the game. Pretty embarrassing for a company as large as yours. Quality Assurance doesn't exist at GLU.  This is directed at you Blue, its directed at the people above you.
    – The Great Houmy
    @DFBB whats the point of putting a timer on the puzzels? Are they trying to get people intentionally locked out? I dont see understand the reason for a timer, do I need to start taking anti-anxeity medication each time I prepare to solve a puzzle now? Some of the dam puzzles take you 5-10 seconds to figure how what the fu.k is what. Ever since Hitman left it seems like the new people in charge are just driving the game deeper into the shitter.
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I don’t have problems with the 15 second timer but then again I’m not buying fp or have an auto tapper. 

Once p4g pushed me away from worrying about club points my spending slowed down to a trickle.  Glu may make more from p4g but none of it is my 💰 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whats p4g?

– The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    whats p4g?

🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    Thats a serious question. What is that
    – The Great Houmy
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    whats p4g?

dkarski87 said:
    They added a timer to it? I mean half the time it takes the puzzles about 5-6 seconds to load up, IF THEY EVEN LOAD fully. Do you guys even play this game? I've had numerous occasions where the puzzles dont fully load, then after 5-6 sec they change to something else. I sure hope CS enjoys getting bombarded with lockout messages for people loosing their auto plays features they paid for. What a fu.kin joke this game become has become. Why dont you guys focus on actually having a "STABLE" platform where the game runs the way it should, and not fu.k up half the time. You guys cant even go more then 1-2 days without some sort of issue within the game. Pretty embarrassing for a company as large as yours. Quality Assurance doesn't exist at GLU.  This is directed at you Blue, its directed at the people above you.
    I don’t support the timer, or the mini games for that matter. But when it was 5 seconds it was almost certain you’d lock yourself out. At 15 seconds it’s virtually impossible. It’s plenty of time, and really no different that no timer IMO. The updates recently have fixed the issue of having impossible to answer questions, atleast they have for me I haven’t had them since the last update. The 5 seconds was a joke but since it’s changed it’s ample time to be honest. I’d be all for getting rid of it don’t get me wrong, but if you lock yourself out now it won’t be because of the timer specifically. I’d still lock myself out tapping submit when it first pops up wel before the timer ran out. 
    You know why they started at 5sec right? Because they knew when they changed it, it looks like they are doing us favour. They have used this same tactic over and over again over the years.  Every single time they implement one of these new changes, they make it so bad and alter it very quickly.
    – The Great Houmy
    jalapenocubbies said:
    It’s plenty of time, and really no different that no timer IMO. 

Yep, totally agree. It's no different than not having a timer at all. So why is it there? It doesn't really change anything... people still gonna autotap anyway, they'll never get rid of that. 

It does nothing except annoy everyone. So I don't get it, I guess.
    dkarski87 said:
    You know why they started at 5sec right? Because they knew when they changed it, it looks like they are doing us favour. They have used this same tactic over and over again over the years.  Every single time they implement one of these new changes, they make it so bad and alter it very quickly.
    Just to me it has no impact. No timer or a 15 second timer doesn’t change anything for me. The 5 second one was awful and Excessive. I’m perfectly aware of how they operate these things I’ve said it a million times lol. It’s like the pxp jackpot buy. While it’s not as bad as I originally thought this year it’s definitely worse than last year. But no one seemed to care because glu gave us bigger chunks of pxp so guys thanked them for the changes(even though it was a step back from last year). 
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    jalapenocubbies said:
    It’s plenty of time, and really no different that no timer IMO. 

Yep, totally agree. It's no different than not having a timer at all. So why is it there? It doesn't really change anything... people still gonna autotap anyway, they'll never get rid of that. 

It does nothing except annoy everyone. So I don't get it, I guess.
    I won’t pretend to understand how droids work but my guess is although it won’t stop the thing we all know happens, it may atleast slow it down. Again, won’t confirm that but thats my guess. 
    I won’t pretend to understand how droids work but my guess is although it won’t stop the thing we all know happens, it may atleast slow it down. Again, won’t confirm that but thats my guess. 

A robot can scan the screen for the word "same" or the word "different" and then subsequently make the necessary comparisons of the images, and then click whichever button says "submit" (no matter whether they display it as the 1st button or the 2nd button). And a robot can do this in 1/4 of a second, probably less. Whereas now all the human players are forced to stop and make decisions that can take 5, 10 or more seconds. 

So congratulations, Glu. You've helped to further widen the gap between robots and humans, with a huge assist to robot players in now slowing down human players by a 100x+ ratio on these puzzles.

Good stuff, keep it up there, Glu....
    JEDDDOGGY said:

A robot can scan the screen for the word "same" or the word "different" and then subsequently make the necessary comparisons of the images, and then click whichever button says "submit" (no matter whether they display it as the 1st button or the 2nd button). And a robot can do this in 1/4 of a second, probably less. Whereas now all the human players are forced to stop and make decisions that can take 5, 10 or more seconds. 

So congratulations, Glu. You've helped to further widen the gap between robots and humans, with a huge assist to robot players in now slowing down human players by a 100x+ ratio on these puzzles.

Good stuff, keep it up there, Glu....
    You know more than I do if that’s what they are doing now. That’s only half of it though. As far as I can tell this completely shut down ios auto tapping. But again, could be wrong there too. I’m not happy with it, but again really had no bearing on me whatsoever now. I was used to the mini game, so the timer at 15 seconds doesn’t change a thing, except if I’m driving, then it’s harder but I would never tap and drive. 
    You know more than I do if that’s what they are doing now. That’s only half of it though. As far as I can tell this completely shut down ios auto tapping. But again, could be wrong there too. I’m not happy with it, but again really had no bearing on me whatsoever now. I was used to the mini game, so the timer at 15 seconds doesn’t change a thing, except if I’m driving, then it’s harder but I would never tap and drive. 

iOS had auto tappers??? I thought it wasn't possible on iOS. But I guess people find a way. 

And that's really the point, isn't it? They'll always find a way, and then the average Joe has to suffer because of it.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    y'all get deep into this..

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I never saw the 5 second timer (use an iPad mini), but now see the 15 second one.  It takes me 2-3 seconds to know what I need to do so 5 would have definitely been bad on those that you have to tap 4 or 5 images and that’s with a good device, slower ones would have just been locked out almost automatically.