Where’s cutch

zembruski54zembruski54 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
How do I get July 4th Andrew McCutchen 

Comments

• khuntkhunt Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    1. Hand your cc details over to glug unencrypted.

2. Locate the zoonotic covid source/tape together Peter Daszaks aka EcoHealths shredded covid GOF research papers.

3. Conduct a black majik ritual.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Assuming he will be available at some point tomorrow, and will be the main piece of the mystery set. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Out of curiosity for the math folks in here... wouldn't it be ideal from a glu perspective to not cap the cash box? Would they not suck more cash out than the resources "given" even to cap? Just something that has always been on my mind.
    JTANDME said:
    Out of curiosity for the math folks in here... wouldn't it be ideal from a glu perspective to not cap the cash box? Would they not suck more cash out than the resources "given" even to cap? Just something that has always been on my mind.
    I think they’re feeling is there are people with excessive amounts of cash so technically they could just hammer the box and keep getting bxp. Problem is for those types of Players bxp is already useless and they likely don’t need it. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    I think they’re feeling is there are people with excessive amounts of cash so technically they could just hammer the box and keep getting bxp. Problem is for those types of Players bxp is already useless and they likely don’t need it. 
    Are you kidding? Bxp is the new Gold standard as I need over 1.5 mil to take 3 Keepers from 8 to 15. The new skills setup does not in any way make Bxp useless. At least for me.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

tshea510 said:
    JTANDME said:
    Are you kidding? Bxp is the new Gold standard as I need over 1.5 mil to take 3 Keepers from 8 to 15. The new skills setup does not in any way make Bxp useless. At least for me.
    Like I said. The reason they did it is to restrict people stacking bxp. I personally already have the keepers maxed and have nearly 4 mill bxp, which is low for me. The game isn’t designed to be free to play. If you need any bxp they want you to pay for it with real cash not fake in game blue cash. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

tshea510 said:
    JTANDME said:
    Like I said. The reason they did it is to restrict people stacking bxp. I personally already have the keepers maxed and have nearly 4 mill bxp, which is low for me. The game isn’t designed to be free to play. If you need any bxp they want you to pay for it with real cash not fake in game blue cash. 
    Whatever. I’ll stand by what I said with the change. It was a brilliant move by Glu to hose everyone out of Bxp,.if I had used my Pxp to upgrade skills, it wouldn’t be an issue. But they succeeded in pissing off the ones that did upgrade with Pxp and those that did not. Kudos to them. New strategies are now in place, no biggie. Happy 4th, what’s left of it
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yeah I had already moved one keeper through pxp before the change I’d like to have it back as I’d have enough with what I have to cap a SP (BGs get a bit interesting sometimes after about 18k wins).  It’s alright though I’ll figure it out.