Props to Glu?

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Love Payoff Pitch, Barrel House. While we constantly bury Glu for some incredibly stupid decisions, how about some props for a couple of nicely added features? Different departments? Glu, please don’t screw these up like so many other things that didn’t need fixing, but someone decided they did. 
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Love Payoff Pitch, Barrel House. While we constantly bury Glu for some incredibly stupid decisions, how about some props for a couple of nicely added features? Different departments? Glu, please don’t screw these up like so many other things that didn’t need fixing, but someone decided they did. 
    They'll fix what isn't broken they have done with every mode they have introduced, because it brings fun to the player so that means it doesn't benefit them
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Barrel House is great, but its just another gold grab. If you play it for ranks it takes some gold when it comes to shuffling and for kills and retrys. I agree that its nice, but it doesn't overlook the other million things wrong with the game.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I love payoff pitch but much like WOH the award just doesn’t move the needle for me so I haven’t been playing it. I’m sure it doesn’t have a substantial award because generally it’s pretty easy, but a single skill bxp hasn’t been useful since April so no reason for it now. If they went back go awarding a bonus player box I’d go back to playing it. 

I do enjoy barrell house too but I only do my 1 entry and get the quick pxp. I don’t spend the gold needed to rank at all. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    In payoff pitch, the box rewards are worth it to me. I can cycle through faster for the same box rewards in woh. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    It’s good that they added in some things to do when there isn’t an event active. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Barrel House is great, but its just another gold grab. If you play it for ranks it takes some gold when it comes to shuffling and for kills and retrys. I agree that its nice, but it doesn't overlook the other million things wrong with the game.
    I love to concept of barrel house, but as you say it takes so much gold to rank high. I made the decision to not even use gold and just get what I get. It’s a shame because I’d like to play it more. But I don’t want to spend all that gold to get the right accolades just to finish a little bit higher than I could without using it. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited July 2021
    While people will argue over what our glory years were, what makes this game what it is is the frequent adjustments we've made with your feedback ever since TSB15.  We're not the fastest, and we're not the cleanest, but our (small) team gets stuff done.

A lot of times new features code makes other things take a step back.  The thing about good engineering is that it requires reverse engineering that's just as important, so the team appreciates the small amount of good feedback we get. :)

We know things can be better, and we appreciate the  assistance you provide to keep us working.
    While people will argue over what our glory years were, what makes this game what it is is the frequent adjustments we've made with your feedback ever since TSB15.  We're not the fastest, and we're not the cleanest, but our (small) team gets stuff done.

A lot of times new features code makes other things take a step back.  The thing about good engineering is that it requires reverse engineering that's just as important, so the team appreciates the small amount of good feedback we get. :)

We know things can be better, and we appreciate the  assistance you provide to keep us working.
    WoH has been in "reverse" for the last few years now. I'd say it's about time to get that sucker out of that ditch that you all backed it into and put it in drive.

Honestly. I would bet you that the general feedback you get from the userbase would maybe wake you guys up to reality that 90-95% of your user base would rate your game lower then a 3/10 for OVERALL enjoyment.Are there some great things here? Yes. but its clouded by the lack of care you guys show. The game is shit has been been for a long time now, the only reason why you have so many people still playing is because you guys feed on the habits of addicts playing this game.  You try and bleed everyone for every single penny you can, I'm guessing that you guys have some new blood asking "how can we make more money". The problem with this approach is that you alienate so many people. You guys don't listen feedback, you guys don't even play the game. Don't pretend like you guys do.  Its not Tap Sports Basball anymore, its Puzzle Tap Baseball 2021.
    – The Great Houmy
    @Base15 check your PMs.
    – The Great Houmy
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    edited July 2021
    dkarski87 said:
    You guys don't listen feedback, you guys don't even play the game. Don't pretend like you guys do.
    This right here! I made a comment in the bug suggestions/feedback section, get a response from [Glu Sports] blueleopard and the subject closed. No chance for me to respond to the rebuttals to my suggestion or clarify what I meant. Just here is the reasons we don't like your idea now it's closed. Funny that the club bonus post is also closed for further discussion. FWIW: my statement in the suggestion was meant more as if you can globally remove something (club points reward) there should be communication. I wasn't talking about pan and scan or any of the other glitches. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited July 2021
    JTANDME said:
    dkarski87 said:
    You guys don't listen feedback, you guys don't even play the game. Don't pretend like you guys do.
    This right here! I made a comment in the bug suggestions/feedback section, get a response from [Glu Sports] blueleopard and the subject closed. No chance for me to respond to the rebuttals to my suggestion or clarify what I meant. Just here is the reasons we don't like your idea now it's closed. Funny that the club bonus post is also closed for further discussion. FWIW: my statement in the suggestion was meant more as if you can globally remove something (club points reward) there should be communication. I wasn't talking about pan and scan or any of the other glitches. 

Well... from the looks of things, we're now apparently just locking/closing any discussion that contains negative feedback.

My wife and credit card bill appreciate this. Over the last two weeks there has been enough to just show true colors. Hell, even VIP appreciation gifts started out really nice with 10k pxp but even that was too nice to carry through the weekend. 
    The only feedback these clowns want is feedback on new modes. Old modes or existing stuff they have no ear for. I have some feedback for you numbnuts.... Barrelhouse is amazing, why? Because it's a spinoff of WoH... How about payoff pitch, tbh I haven't really played it much so sorry no feedback but I'm sure it's amazing too because it uses the same theory of WoH.... The only problem I see is you Glu mobile with these fantastic new modes, you all can't seem to get out of your own way. You had a big time money making draw with WoH and you all somehow you all  f@cked up that wet dream. I've been playing this game since 2015, I have seen new stuff you have put out and people loved it then you all ran it into the ground and killed it in favor of mindless tapping of bonus games and tournaments. See it's not all bad. You all do put out good stuff out but then you all screw it up. That's the reverse engineering part go 10 steps forward take 20 steps backwards then shut down every thread that has negative feedback. Idiots...
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    My wife and credit card bill appreciate this. Over the last two weeks there has been enough to just show true colors. Hell, even VIP appreciation gifts started out really nice with 10k pxp but even that was too nice to carry through the weekend. 

VIP appreciation week was essentially an effort to pacify us with some mediocre gifts while they rolled out the puzzle timer, had 4 days of straight guantlet and removed a club challenge feature instead of fixing it.
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Well... from the looks of things, we're now apparently just locking/closing any discussion that contains negative feedback.

So...that leaves us with the balsamic thread
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts

Lol.You guys don't give a rats ass. Send the team my best, please. You guys finally made the game so atrocious that I uninstalled. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Thank you 🙌
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

Lol.You guys don't give a rats ass. Send the team my best, please. You guys finally made the game so atrocious that I uninstalled. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Thank you 🙌
    Can I have your auto tapper???  I mean it has to be the deluxe model.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:

Sure thing
    whynot said:

google isn't much help. Sorry brother
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Who needs hands to tap?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard