Options

WTF

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
@blueleopard how many weeks does the WoH Club Point glitch have to happen before it gets fixed?  

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Said it before, don’t think it’s a glitch at all.  I think glu planned it all along and just chooses to ignore the unrest.  Another example of quality customer service!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    no worries, we can't figure it out yet so we will just remove that challenge  (the one that gives you the most resources and hope you don't see it. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    WOH club points? What's that? 

This whole time I thought Monday was tourneys now.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    It’s just nice to know that Glu gave a home to the former Enron execs!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Looks like they pulled the club points category completely now.  This makes it harder to hit the Club Bonus box because my club does not play a lot of BGs or Tournaments. So we need to hit the Target Bash number and last week they pulled TB out of the weekend event at the 11th hour.  
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    xracman said:
    Looks like they pulled the club points category completely now.  This makes it harder to hit the Club Bonus box because my club does not play a lot of BGs or Tournaments. So we need to hit the Target Bash number and last week they pulled TB out of the weekend event at the 11th hour.  
    Not to mention isn’t the points the best award from completing as well?
This discussion has been closed.