Options

Evo

louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
What’s the best way to get evo?  As a platinum player evo is the hardest thing for me to get.

And no, I am not going to go diamond and do the grind.

thanks 

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Evo hunting.  Watch global after events and look for level up clubs being promoted, they will take a club from bronze to gold or platinum.  Be sure to do your part, mooches quickly become obvious.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Yes i once showed up to an “evo party” with the name MoochieBetts and got booted within 2 minutes. So now i use names like “ivegotthegloves”
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Change your in app name to some version of Tyroneeastwood. Ie; Tyr0neeastwood, Tyroneeastw0od, etc... you'll get treated like a god. You're welcome
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    What’s the best way to get evo?  As a platinum player evo is the hardest thing for me to get.

And no, I am not going to go diamond and do the grind.

thanks 

Its tough if you don't want to go diamond.  I only say that because the fastest/most efficient way is using donations.   Evo groups/Evo hunting usually require a chunk of gloves.   Although if you still level players and play games for glove, you should be able to hook on somewhere