shohei ohtani

yayareaaaayayareaaaa Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I bought the player of the month box and got shohei ohtani. I really wanted his card, but it ended up having terrible stats. I traded it in, because it had terrible stats. Only to find out the card got “buffed” the next week and became a 410 overall. My friends still had there cards and they automatically got upgraded but I sold mine back. I spent thousands of gold trying to get the card back with no hopes. Now I’m pretty pissed the card got upgraded a week later instead of having those stats to begin with. I haven’t played much since I lost my shohei ohtani card, and spent so much trying to get it back. It’s not worth playing and trying to get cards if they’ll just get upgraded a week later. 

Comments

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I think you're actually talking about the POTW Ohtani, he's a 410 and the pitcher version got reboosted when he won POTW again. I would suggest always holding onto your POTW/POTM if you have room because they will likely get reboosted if they win that award again.

Also, if there's a player you had before that you traded in, you have the ability to buy them back using the collections tab under Team. I believe as a BXP player he would have cost you 800 gold to buy back.

Hope this helps.