WoH

Comments

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Having gone through the diamond race now for the 3rd straight season I kinda hate that there’s a limit of 2 a day.  I’m usually not able to do that due to time constraints but if I wanted to I could do 2 D6s in 7 to 8 hours legitimately.  As far as primes I’d hope for 400s, as they’d be decent sized upgrades to the 360s littered through my lineup.  DFBB said I’d get bored when I got my keepers/ML done and while I’m still playing enough to win 15+ they only take 10-15 minutes now so I’m playing about a third to a half less than I was a month ago.  Even 380s are better than now but I’m greedy lol, and I’m sitting on about 650k waiting for them to turn it over.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Signs of progress, 380 or 400s? lol
    I’m hopeful for a 410 but I’m guessing 400 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Signs of progress, 380 or 400s? lol
    I’m hopeful for a 410 but I’m guessing 400 
    Im thinking 400 with both skills Tier 2. Id be happy with that. Beats 11.5k pxp lol
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    im guessing 390s, no x factor lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    How much pxp is a D10 repull on a 400? Given that without any discounts it’s about 275k to D1 was just wondering how many cycles would be enough to maintain that number.
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    How much pxp is a D10 repull on a 400? Given that without any discounts it’s about 275k to D1 was just wondering how many cycles would be enough to maintain that number.
    Should be around 24k for 400 D10 repull
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I suspect the first prime will be 380 to maintain the gap from top guys, but Hope I’m wrong.  Seems there has been a gap of 60 from woh reward to top guy and a bump to 440 will allow them to maintain it.  Im fine with the gap just Hope the pxp cycle reward will be better.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    At this point, I’d be happy to get through a cycle without at least one level-stealing lock-up or crash. 
    Nice additon to WOH rewards today. Including the 10 boxes, 5 & 10 cycle rewards... looking to get around 80-90k Pxp. If they add a prime to cycle cap. Now we are talking and people can start enjoying WOH again. Gotta make the juice worth the squeeze.
    – The Great Houmy
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I was thinking the same thing, then I noticed they pulled it. Why is it 5 levels to cycle if it’s only available certain hours? 
    It was 2.5hrs.
    – The Great Houmy
    I noticed it was longer than it is on Thursdays. It’s just normally only 3 round per cycle if it’s not available the whole event. I guess this is the new compromise. Better rewards, more levels, longer periods, but not total availability. 
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    WTH I go to eat and it’s gone. I figured it was just late starting since it was 5 levels and a p,Ayer reward not a box. Any idea when it will pop up again since the bloody notifications don’t come up on my phone even though they’re enabled. I was on level 5 and stopped to eat 
    The next multiplier changes at 10PM EST. That is the next chance at it being available. When something pops up or disappears, it’s normally during the multiplier change. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I really hate one hour/5 level and no carryover from previous. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    2.5 hours was pushing it with 5 levels but 1 hour they are killing me smalls
    Impossible to do 10 cycles in 1hr on a 5 level tower, I dont care how fast you are. I was able to get 5 done in 1hr, others might be able to get 6.
    – The Great Houmy
    If I play perfectly and auto everything I can possibly get 6, 5 is tough but doable 4 is where I would settle in at.  But it’s not been available too much either.
    Prime In WOH today. 400 max
    – The Great Houmy
    @DFBB i want those Monday WOH posts again.
    – The Great Houmy
    I should be fine, but I do wonder how much gets adjusted to compensate for the increase in prize and I’d also suspect 440s will be out soon too.
    This weekend, next weekend at the lastest will be 440s and likely 480 legends.
    – The Great Houmy
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    @DFBB i want those Monday WOH posts again.
    YES! 
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Me and the 100k BXP I have left are kind of torn about this change. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I wonder if the Doc is composing a 9 and out frickery thread...
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Not yet. Just one on gold and boxes. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Not yet. First cycle was BS free.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    You want to know how bad this game is now?  Even Alex barely comments on here anymore and when he does, it usually is responding to someone’s question or communicating that he’s passed along an issue to the dev team…THAT is saying something, lol.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I agree. This forum is barely hanging on compared to how it used to be. Just a sign of the longer term plays not playing anymore 
    edited July 2021
    Lol at this 24 hour royale, I guess I’ll get 10 in later to scoop up the cash but lol it’s terrible.

Edit there’s pxp and a mega prime box per cycle but still a very mediocre player with one skill and no xfactor.