Bxp players

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
One thing to think about with the improved pull rate of these bxp players is how far to level them after pulling them. For example going going from b1 to b10 is 850 bxp. Going from b10 to s1 gave me 2445 bxp(I think)  and saved me 40 gold. So I gained 1600 bxp by doing that. Without knowing the exact numbers for all repulls I know that 6 repulls would net me about 20k bxp. don’t plan on using these guys for events but it’s an easy way to gain some extra bxp. I know that it’s not much but if you’re starving for bxp every little bit helps. 

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Does anyone know how much bxp you get from re-pull from S9 to S10. Trying to figure is it worth it to level WoH player to S9 and cycle for S10?
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    it’s roughly 4500 bxp
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I go to s10, 2 repulsed and I recoup my bxp.  Not sure it’s the optimal spot but 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    So I'll net about roughly 1500 bxp leveling to s9 and then cycling to S10?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Does anyone know how much bxp you get from re-pull from S9 to S10. Trying to figure is it worth it to level WoH player to S9 and cycle for S10?
    If you put guys in the trade screen(unlock them), you'll see exactly what the repull values are.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    edited July 2021
    DFBB said:
    If you put guys in the trade screen(unlock them), you'll see exactly what the repull values are.
    😅 I have no idea why I never thought about that😳
    Thank you @DFBB