CVC Special Rewards

Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
edited July 2021 in General TSB Discussion
For 4x MVP and 4x high score I did not get my 2x Tornado Alley boxes or my 1000 PXP. I got special reward boxes and pulled 63 evo twice.  C’mon man. I don’t need evo at all.  Regardless nothing said I was foregoing the weekend boxes if I completed these. 

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    What else is in the box?

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    From what I remember, gold and pxp. 
  • cayanksfancayanksfan Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I got 500 gold and 8000 pxp from my two boxes
    8000 PXP is nice. 500 gold is the exact price of the box you lost. If these rewards were in addition to the weekend boxes I wouldn’t have complained about the bad luck of pulling evo. Hopefully it was a mistake and they send those out. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    What else is in the box?

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    dkarski87 said:
    What else is in the box?

Dang, I like those bonus rewards. Just 1 more win away for me in each category....
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you get 3 of the boxes, you get a box with the same odds, but 3x of the contents. This worked out: 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited July 2021
    While I love it I also find it strange that it benefits the solo guys like me.  Seems like a slap in the face to the spenders
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    meh who cares. Take it and move on. lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Agree.. let’s not ruin a good thing here. Free additional rewards can’t be anything but good. 👏 

If you didn’t get your rewards that’s an entirely different issue obviously. 😕
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    This is a nice new addition. I’ll take whatever I get. 
    I probably judged this too harshly at the beginning. I did miss the boxes as I was enjoying piling up much needed BXP, but 5400 gold at the end more than makes up for that. Now if I would have pulled evo again on the last one…  😁
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I'm wary of complaining about Evo as a reward - it can always be worse; maybe they'll replaced it with franchise coins next time around
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I would agree. My first 2 boxes were evo in which I have 25,000 evo. But I hit the gold on the last one. So I can say I like the change, but like almost everything else the difference between liking and not liking something is box luck. If I pulled evo a 3rd time I’d certainly say I didn’t like it. But since I got gold the last time I’m obviously a fan lol.