Options

CVC Special Rewards

Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
edited July 2021 in General TSB Discussion
For 4x MVP and 4x high score I did not get my 2x Tornado Alley boxes or my 1000 PXP. I got special reward boxes and pulled 63 evo twice.  C’mon man. I don’t need evo at all.  Regardless nothing said I was foregoing the weekend boxes if I completed these. 

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    What else is in the box?

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    From what I remember, gold and pxp. 
  • Options
    cayanksfancayanksfan Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I got 500 gold and 8000 pxp from my two boxes
  • Options
    8000 PXP is nice. 500 gold is the exact price of the box you lost. If these rewards were in addition to the weekend boxes I wouldn’t have complained about the bad luck of pulling evo. Hopefully it was a mistake and they send those out. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    What else is in the box?

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    dkarski87 said:
    What else is in the box?

Dang, I like those bonus rewards. Just 1 more win away for me in each category....
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you get 3 of the boxes, you get a box with the same odds, but 3x of the contents. This worked out: 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited July 2021
    While I love it I also find it strange that it benefits the solo guys like me.  Seems like a slap in the face to the spenders
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    meh who cares. Take it and move on. lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Agree.. let’s not ruin a good thing here. Free additional rewards can’t be anything but good. 👏 

If you didn’t get your rewards that’s an entirely different issue obviously. 😕
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    This is a nice new addition. I’ll take whatever I get. 
  • Options
    I probably judged this too harshly at the beginning. I did miss the boxes as I was enjoying piling up much needed BXP, but 5400 gold at the end more than makes up for that. Now if I would have pulled evo again on the last one…  😁
  • Options
    fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I'm wary of complaining about Evo as a reward - it can always be worse; maybe they'll replaced it with franchise coins next time around
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I would agree. My first 2 boxes were evo in which I have 25,000 evo. But I hit the gold on the last one. So I can say I like the change, but like almost everything else the difference between liking and not liking something is box luck. If I pulled evo a 3rd time I’d certainly say I didn’t like it. But since I got gold the last time I’m obviously a fan lol.