WOH 7/26

jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
I rather enjoy the new bonus points set up. Coming from someone who is licking their wounds from weekend boxes, it’s nice to be able to compete with what I already have. Grinding matters today and can’t really be priced out completely. 

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Agreed.

last 4 are on
    Lv5 RRLR
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Other changes to the chart that I found:
    3.7 LHP
    4.6 and 4.8 LHP

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Ill update it once i go thru again, but here is level 5:
    5.1=right
    5.2=left
    5.3=right
    5.4=right
    5.5=right
    5.6=left
    5.7=right
    5.8=right
    5.9=left
    5.10=right

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Ok, chart is updated for the other levels as well.
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    1-6 is a LHP
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    1-6 is a LHP
    Yes and 1.2 is RHP @DFBB
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @DFBBthanks for update of new pitchers arms on “all rounds” lvl 5. Any insight into levels 1-4?
    Asking because I just at played lvl 1 Big Fly Tower and pitchers don’t match chart anymore. So assuming levels 2,3,4 are different today as well. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    @DFBBthanks for update of new pitchers arms on “all rounds” lvl 5. Any insight into levels 1-4?
    Asking because I just at played lvl 1 Big Fly Tower and pitchers don’t match chart anymore. So assuming levels 2,3,4 are different today as well. 
    1.2 is RHP, 1.6 is LHP. I’ve only done 1st 2 levels and updated chart is correct on L2
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • 97lefty97lefty Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    For beating level 5 it states there’s a pxp box but it gives xp box instead 
    97lefty said:
    For beating level 5 it states there’s a pxp box but it gives xp box instead 
    pxp box is for level 4 and xp box is for level 5. 

I skipped over level one when I updated earlier. I was hoping nobody would notice....lol. I'll fix it in a bit. The rest were updated earlier.
  • 97lefty97lefty Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Thanks,I was reading it wrong
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Anyone else notice Barnhart from the weekend has been changed from switch hitter to a lefty?
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Anyone else notice Barnhart from the weekend has been changed from switch hitter to a lefty?
    Well that’s incredibly disappointing. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yeah, he was a switch hitter till this season, I don’t remember if he switch hit last season or not but he is bad RH.  Sucks though because he was my best option for WoH RH till today with Flores.
    @DFBB you noticed they changed Bainhart to a lefty? 3 days later... WTF is that about.
    – The Great Houmy
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Once again… a chance to use the news instead of just doing it thinking it wouldn’t be noticed. 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    The only reason I capped him was because he was a WoH switch hitter. what a load of horse poop
    i mean 3 days later? like come on.
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I think they did it because @DFBB pointed out that he was the years best WOH guy.  Glu saw that and said “Oh no he isn’t!”
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    edited July 2021
    He’s back to switch hitter 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    The only reason I capped him was because he was a WoH switch hitter. what a load of horse poop
    Same here. Used gold, PxP, etc to chase and cap at D10. Found out just now they switched him. Had been using him on 5.9. Go with him just now and he’s a lefty. Promptly was curved out. Used a video reboot and the game crashed. Typical. Just typical.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Good
    – The Great Houmy
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Something I found interesting, ATG Chipper Jones is 0-2 on 5-10. I know starting off w/ no runners on base is brutal with his skill set but he was a beast for me w/ royale over the weekend. Anyways I digress, what's interesting is that he is able to get a hit without his skills active and when they get activated he hits into a double play. Then again without active skills he gets a hit and then with skills active curve out. Wouldn't you think it'll be easier to get a hit with skills active then not active? I went 2-0 with home run derby Joc with no issues.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Yeah, he was a switch hitter till this season, I don’t remember if he switch hit last season or not but he is bad RH.  Sucks though because he was my best option for WoH RH till today with Flores.
    He stopped batting right handed in 2019. As a Reds fan I’m glad that he’s not a SH anymore. As a tapper I’m glad that he is and that I have him. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Something I found interesting, ATG Chipper Jones is 0-2 on 5-10. I know starting off w/ no runners on base is brutal with his skill set but he was a beast for me w/ royale over the weekend. Anyways I digress, what's interesting is that he is able to get a hit without his skills active and when they get activated he hits into a double play. Then again without active skills he gets a hit and then with skills active curve out. Wouldn't you think it'll be easier to get a hit with skills active then not active? I went 2-0 with home run derby Joc with no issues.
    I’ve had the same experience with skills not always on. It seems like if they are not always on, then they aren’t on when you think they should be. Sure the lights light up, but the success you expect isn’t there. So I just stay away from those guys if I see that happening. I got it today with Betts on a few different rounds.