How is it that the batter can't run but the computer outfield runs really fast to the ball

raldie84raldie84 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
it seems to me yhe while game is a cheat 

Answers

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    ???
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    If anybody figures out what raldie is talking about, let me know.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    If anybody figures out what raldie is talking about, let me know.
    He/she is mentioning how the outfielders can sometimes hit Mach 3 to catch a pop fly. Most understand that the animation is predetermined. The OP is also convinced that this is a form of the game cheating 😂🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I think( that’s how I usually get in trouble) that he meant to say” It seems to me the game is a cheat” 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I mean, he can always hope for an error.  They're rare, but they occur. 
  • GMACGMAC Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited October 2021
    No, when playing a CVC game the outfielders are faster and catch balls out of reach  much easier than in Season, Bonus, or Tournament mode. Also High pitches well out of the zone are called strikes 
  • Duke03766Duke03766 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Case in point, a batter can hit a ball down the line that sticks in the corner. In a REAL game, this is an obvious triple or on rare occasions an inside the park homerun…but in the game, Steve Austin turns on his bionic legs and simply runs like lightning, holding the batter to a double, just like any other ball that hits the wall.
    Also, on deep infield plays these bionic fielders again allow the ball to be thrown and arrive at first while the batter is still halfway to the base.
    You guys DO watch and/or play baseball irl right???
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Didn’t you know?  Ricky Henderson is the outfielder and Benji Molina is the runner.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard