Options

Accidentally went gold....agh...

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
At least I had enough bxp to cap my keepers, plenty of pxp to cap the three best primes. I just now need to work on ML. Which brings me to this question, ML is a lefty with RHB skill which second skill should I give him? I'm strongly leaning towards 2x RHB but RHB and late innings are awesome too. I have him set to to high average. Hopefully I won't struggle to much with WoH either.😬

Comments

• Options
    melindavemelindave Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    ML should have been a switch hitter. 
  • Options
    melindave said:
    Defeats the purpose of the RHB skill that I wanted.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    How do u accidentally move up to the next level?
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    melindave said:
    Ill bite, how so?
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I’m gold and I gave 2x rhp to my legend, who is a switch.  May not be the best choice but my primary goal was closer for woh.  Skills are not at the keeper premium price so it was easier to get to 20
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I gotta ask same question buddy. How?
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited July 2021
    melindave said:
    I went with RHB against my better judgement, always was switch before. Much regrets on that choice.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    2003cobra said:
    My guess to many wobbly pops 😂 
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    2003cobra said:
    Wasn't paying attention, for some reason I thought I had another level in silver left. Apparently that wasn't the case. I was in the middle of reviewing applications and setting up interviews while messing around with this game. Focusing more on work😂
  • Options
    melindave said:
    Ill bite, how so?
    I guess my thinking with a switch hitter you would want skills that would be active no matter if it was a lhp or rhp such as rob, late innings, fire, 1st pitch etc. Not  a pitcher specific skill like rhp or lhp. Maybe I'm wrong in that thinking and if I am, explain to me why it would be beneficial to have a pitcher specific skill on a switch hitter.
  • Options
    melindave said:
    Ill bite, how so?
    I guess my thinking with a switch hitter you would want skills that would be active no matter if it was a lhp or rhp such as rob, late innings, fire, 1st pitch etc. Not  a pitcher specific skill like rhp or lhp. Maybe I'm wrong in that thinking and if I am, explain to me why it would be beneficial to have a pitcher specific skill on a switch hitter.
    A lot of people did switch with double vs right since its such a value skill combo, active in all modes around 70% of the time and never puts you at a platoon disadvantage. If its really important to you that his skill is active more often id suggest vs right and first pitch. Thats a great combo cause both skills are active more often than not and he’ll be great for woh (always double boosted vs right and always single boosted vs left).
  • Options
    I may be wrong but I don’t think 1st pitch was a skill option for ml.
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    whynot said:
    It's an option as the 2nd skill, not the first unfortunately. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    melindave said:
    Ill bite, how so?
    A lot of people did switch with double vs right since its such a value skill combo, active in all modes around 70% of the time and never puts you at a platoon disadvantage. If its really important to you that his skill is active more often id suggest vs right and first pitch. Thats a great combo cause both skills are active more often than not and he’ll be great for woh (always double boosted vs right and always single boosted vs left).
    Makes a lot of sense. It was either that or rhp. Late innings is tempting but isn't on all the time and with ML I thinking he shouldn't be a one trick pony. First pitch does make a lot of sense. Thank you for your insight.
  • Options
    whynot said:
    It's an option as the 2nd skill, not the first unfortunately. 
    Guess I overlooked it because I definetly would of taken it.
    - Blueleopard