Puzzle timer

JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
Just a psa... make sure you are paying complete attention to your phone if you are tapping bonus games. Apparently while working I tapped to start a bonus game and laid my phone down only to have the puzzle come up and take away my auto play ability for three hours. 

Is it my fault for not looking to make sure before I laid my phone down, sure. Is it still messed up that you are penalized by a dang timer when you aren't tapping at all on the screen?!?!? You betcha.

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    How dare you set your phone down while you’re supposed to be working 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    All kinds of people getting field pass taken away after they pay $ for it. I question the legality of it, but whatever.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Jesus Christ, I don’t miss this game.  I remember when reading these things or experiencing them, would make me want to tear my hair out…now it just makes me laugh, while simultaneously making we want to face punch myself for all the hard earned money I blew on this second class shit show 😅
    Well at least you can get field pass refunded no-questions-asked now 😂
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Last night I got the 3 hour soft ban. First captcha had to match 4 from 6. Easy enough but when i pressed submit, nothing happened. The next one had more to match but I did it with 3 seconds to spare. 

Told me I’d failed 3 times. From 2 attempts. 
    If you press the button just right it will fail the one you're looking at and also the next one too if the submit button is in the same place. That's how I usually get locked out. Bush league stuff, man...
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Our star man this weekend (88bn points) has been locked out for exactly the 3 hours with 20* BGs
    Tell him to get a refund for his field pass. Start a chat with Google/Apple and show screenshot of the lockout and explain. 

I do this every time. Sorry, I'm not paying for stuff to have it taken away. 🤡
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Fwiw @JEDDDOGGY, mine got denied from Apple so they may have shut that down. 
    Never been denied when shown proof via chat.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Talk about anxiety inducing b/s
    I think they increased the frequency of then this morning unless I'm just going crazy.

Judging by our brackets lately, nobody is spending $ on this garbage except us 😂