Options

Need guidance in scoring. Maybe lineup issue. Where am I going wrong?

ROWDYONESROWDYONES Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
Been in the game 2 months. 98k team strength. Almost 4k W's/300 L's and Diamond 2 level.  My mates are scoring billions with less strengths. Where they get $20m for a bonus game I get $500k-$3M. It's frustrating. I feel like I have the resource of a Ferrari, but don't know how to drive it. Ugh! Any help would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks.

Answers

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Buy boxes, buy more boxes, and hide your credit card statement from your wife thrn buy more boxes.  When that fails falsify your wife’s signature and refinance your house to buy all the specials you can!

Most importantly, remember to take lots of screen shots of your high scores because that’s all you will have to keep you warm next year when you start over and you sorry divorced ass sleeps under the bridge!

Happy Tapping Brother! 😎
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It’s all about the bonus players. If you’re worried about points then buy more boxes. If you’re worried about money then dont buy boxes. There were 3 events last week that I wasn’t able to pull any good players so I didn’t play but I’m in a solo club. The guys that use bxp(360 and 380 players) aren’t going to get you enough points to really make a difference unless maybe if they are part of a set.  Also, when it’s a royale event wait for the multipliers to increase. There is a timer that tells you when it’s going to happen. When they put the bonus game multiplier at 16 that’s when you should play. I played about 10 minutes yesterday when bonus games had a 16x multiplier to get top tier( that’s my usual strategy). It’s almost guaranteed that Sunday night at 11pm EST they boost the multipliers up so that’s s good time to tap as many games as you can for an hour. If all fails you can use Whynots strategy.