Payoff pitch

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
Is the cycle reset by design or just another Glu up? It’s rather frustrating especially considering the limited time that we get to play the event. 
Prev1

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Is the cycle reset by design or just another Glu up? It’s rather frustrating especially considering the limited time that we get to play the event. 
    Along that same line…..
    https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2021/discussion/5462825/woh-multi-event#latest
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I forgot about that. I’m glad that my cycles getting reset gave others a chance to play( not really sure what that means). I try to be a good human as much as possible and this is just another example of my generosity. You’re welcome my fellow tappers 
    I’m sure that slot of people might not play PP but the rewards are really nice this weekend. A good chance to obtain plenty of lxp
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    10 cycles will net you minimum 38K LXP if you don't pull Troy.  I look forward to throwing curve outs to Josh Bell, Jose Perazza and Derek Fisher!
    xracman said:
    10 cycles will net you minimum 38K LXP if you don't pull Troy.  I look forward to throwing curve outs to Josh Bell, Jose Perazza and Derek Fisher!
    You mean cheat outs and frickery? 😂
    Between this lucky pull and all of the other boxes and cycle rewards I accumulated 58k lxp. Plus being a 40 multiplier for a few hours the points were nice as well. 
    Cheat outs and frickery are nice when you’re doing the pitching 
    Hope everyone enjoyed this!

It looks like they want us to play PP this weekend. It’s been a good source of rewards for me when it’s available 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I like what they are doing this weekend with payoff pitch. Better rewards, and a multiplier that make scoring competitive. You can still get more in the bonus, prime, and tournaments due multiple players playing. But this 150x is letting those scores be good enough to matter. 
    I wonder if that 150 multiplier was supposed to be 15 like slugfest. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I wonder if that 150 multiplier was supposed to be 15 like slugfest. 
    It was intended.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I havent played in a while, do bonus pitchers for the event carry a specific multiplier in PP?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I havent played in a while, do bonus pitchers for the event carry a specific multiplier in PP?
    Nah.  They just get a certain amount of points per strikeout.
    Just no.  
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    And sadly the final nail has been driven into WoH's coffin
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I still can’t figure out why 1.10 is the hardest scenario. 3-2 with the bases loaded? I had to go to extra innings a few times and lost on an error. 
    edited August 2021
    Raise your hand if you’ve tried to swing at one of your pitches in PP.

Will Ferrell GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

• awlsabermetrics1awlsabermetrics1 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    So glu is just 100% incentivizing payoff pitch this wknd with super easy cycles to get everyone hooked and then jack up the difficulty to make it a heavy gold cost event.. aka the walk off hero rollout method
    200 multiplier now. That’s crazy! 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Woh has been dead since 2019 prime launch. She aint commin back brother
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
     Cycled 10 times to get the 15k lxp, scoring around 1bn per cycle. Damn it was boring. Hope it’s a tiny multiplyer next week 
    It is rather boring but can be a good source for resources 
  • awlsabermetrics1awlsabermetrics1 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
     Cycled 10 times to get the 15k lxp, scoring around 1bn per cycle. Damn it was boring. Hope it’s a tiny multiplyer next week 
    Yea man it really drags by the end of the cycle but the lxp was nice at least
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    It is rather boring but can be a good source for resources 

Well now they will destroy that too. Gotta buy the resources. No skill games for those any longer.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

edited August 2021
    And WOH isn’t boring? I played WOH once, just to prove that I DID post the correct pitching chart in another thread, lol. To me, this was by FAR the best Royale ever! Many resources to be gained from PP and Prime games for me. Loved this weekend! Props to Glu!
    xracman said:
    Raise your hand if you’ve tried to swing at one of your pitches in PP.

Will Ferrell GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    😂😂😂 I was thinking the same thing!
    I tried more than once. Watching tv and not really paying attention. FWIW I missed  every time that I swung. 
    2003cobra said:
    I tried more than once. Watching tv and not really paying attention. FWIW I missed  every time that I swung. 
    Cheat Outs!
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    And WOH isn’t boring? I played WOH once, just to prove that I DID post the correct pitching chart in another thread, lol. To me, this was by FAR the best Royale ever! Many resources to be gained from PP and Prime games for me. Loved this weekend! Props to Glu!
    My bad yo! Should have never questioned you, oh great one😂