Bulk "Trade-In" Players

ATLBRAVES1995ATLBRAVES1995 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
It would be nice to have the ability to trade in several players in at one time.

If not this then remove the animation or make the animation extremely quick.

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts

"If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @CanadaCubs looks like you need some more get. Better get back to watching videos. 
    2003cobra said:
    @CanadaCubs looks like you need some more get. Better get back to watching videos. 
    I can safely say that id rather watch paint dry than watch gold videos. The 500 i get daily from ballparks is enough. Problem is i only log in twice a week nowadays 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    One doesn’t actually “watch” videos they just playing silently while doing or watching other things. 
    One doesn’t actually “watch” videos they just playing silently while doing or watching other things. 
    I tried doing it in 19 when double gold was happening. im terrible at multitasking, so i gave up. Kudos for those that can endure it
    I tried doing it in 19 when double gold was happening. im terrible at multitasking, so i gave up. Kudos for those that can endure it
    Yeah I gotcha buddy lol it’s a grind either way. You play videos enough daily it becomes so second nature to the point even when I quit last year I found myself still playing videos 🤣 🤷🏻‍♂️🍻 
    I used to watch a ton of videos but now they load incredibly slow or dont load at all that I’ve given up on them. It used to be easy to get my 500 watching a baseball game or a movie. I quit spending mo way and now I don’t spend much gold either 
    Yes @2003cobra loading issues are a problem this year. I’ve been able to grind out about 300 a day used to be able to hit my 500 fairly easy. Hoping they fix it soon but unfortunately I just don’t see it happening. Because the mindset of glu with issues like this seems to be if it’s broke and people are still playing then why fix it. Or the sentiment is just go diamond and you don't need videos.
    Sad… pathetic. Just Fix the damn game 
  • ATLBRAVES1995ATLBRAVES1995 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

Of course, I know this button exists. I'm not looking to Trade-In ALL players. I would like to see an option to where I can check a box next to the players that I want to trade in. Sometimes,I don't want to Trade everyone in I would like to keep certain players. Then I have to click each Trade-In button and then wait for the animation to end before doing the next player; this is too long and tedious.
    I don’t really trade in players unless they were bonus guys from a box. By keeping them you can get extra bxp from duplicate player pulls. It might not be much but it’s a little extra than trading them all in

Of course, I know this button exists. I'm not looking to Trade-In ALL players. I would like to see an option to where I can check a box next to the players that I want to trade in. Sometimes,I don't want to Trade everyone in I would like to keep certain players. Then I have to click each Trade-In button and then wait for the animation to end before doing the next player; this is too long and tedious.
    Then lock the players you want to keep and proceed by clicking the "trade all inactives".   

Then lock the players you want to keep and proceed by clicking the "trade all inactives".   

You're trying to work around an issue. I'm wanting to fix an issue. A user should not have to work HARDER to save players. There should be an option to make it EASIER to accomplish this. Work SMARTER not HARDER!
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    You're trying to work around an issue. I'm wanting to fix an issue. A user should not have to work HARDER to save players. There should be an option to make it EASIER to accomplish this. Work SMARTER not HARDER!
    Idk I think you might be overthinking it a bit. The check box you want to see added is just the inverse of the current lock button. They basically offer the opposite of what you're asking for, which takes the exact same amount of time. "check the box" of every player you want to keep, then click trade in all. 
    Idk I think you might be overthinking it a bit. The check box you want to see added is just the inverse of the current lock button. They basically offer the opposite of what you're asking for, which takes the exact same amount of time. "check the box" of every player you want to keep, then click trade in all. 

Yes, you're exactly right, you can lock the players in and then hit Trade-In. This accomplishes the same method I was aiming at.

My thought was instead of going into Lineup and locking all Batters AND then going into Pitchers and locking them, AND then going into Improve AND then Trade-In AND Trading in all players; wouldn't it be easier to have the ability inside of the Trade-In screen to either a bulk select/lock players here?

Like I said before we should be working smarter not harder.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I understand your sentiment, but CanadaCubs has already provided the real answers here.

I'm still listing it in feedback, because we want to take a closer look at things that are "annoying", so thanks.  But yeah, Canada said everything I was going to.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @ATLBRAVES1995 - if I am wrong I apologize. What I think is being asked for, and I kinda agree, is the ability in the trade in all to lock a player without having to go back into the lineup -> locking -> then return to trade in all. Countless times I have almost traded in one of the box guys from the previous day (see Tuesday/Thursday) when I spend time opening some of the countless late/second/first round picks. 

In short, I think the main idea of the post is a way to lock a player from the trade in all screen rather than just in the lineup. Again, sorry if I read you wrong op.