WOH suggestion

JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
What I would love to see in woh is similar control over my runners as I get in other modes of the game (i.e. bonus games). It's probably a programming nightmare to achieve but when I send the ball to deep right center and the runner does not tag up from third is annoying. 

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    The worst is a double with 2 outs where sometimes a guy on first will score, sometimes they won't.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Submitted to internal feedback.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Guys that are power cycling through woh are going to get extremely annoyed every time that the screen pops up asking if you want to send the runner or stay. I don’t feel that this is going to go over well with the big boys spending more time and/or money than the rest of us 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I’d say the flip side on that, do you think they truly would see that? I imagine most are auto playing every possible level, even the gold ones, and at most would see it a handful of times maybe.