Legend XP boxes

jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
I know compliments are generally frowned upon, and I expect some really good comments but the Legend XP boxes in the store, in comparison to how pxp started aren’t too bad. The regular LXP boxes are putting out the same amounts as the Mega PxP boxes. I’m hopeful this leads to less of a starvation on the next level of xp. Better mega lxp, better legend jackpot boxes etc. 

It’s atleast an improvement I noticed. Now feel free to fire away on me lol. 

Comments

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I know compliments are generally frowned upon, and I expect some really good comments but the Legend XP boxes in the store, in comparison to how pxp started aren’t too bad. The regular LXP boxes are putting out the same amounts as the Mega PxP boxes. I’m hopeful this leads to less of a starvation on the next level of xp. Better mega lxp, better legend jackpot boxes etc. 

It’s atleast an improvement I noticed. Now feel free to fire away on me lol. 
    As someone who ventures into Glu compliments from time to time, I can tell you that this will turn into 2 pages of complaints. However, I had the same thought, it doesn't seem to me that they're going to drip LXP quite as slow as PXP. There definitely wasn't any early PXP bundle that gave you 200k or so like the current LXP one.

If I remember correctly, this is similar to how things went last year. PXP was a really slow rollout but LXP moved a good bit quicker. Hoping that's the case again this year. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I agree Cubbies, The lxp in the boxes is much better then what pxp was when first offered. Hopefully they start adding some lxp into the events as well very soon. Last year it was fun pulling legends when they first dropped cause you could actually level them without breaking the bank (to a degree). Im guessing legends this weekend so hopefully they update the 20k tiers to reflect lxp amounts and add some into the events.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I agree Cubbies, The lxp in the boxes is much better then what pxp was when first offered. Hopefully they start adding some lxp into the events as well very soon. Last year it was fun pulling legends when they first dropped cause you could actually level them without breaking the bank (to a degree). Im guessing legends this weekend so hopefully they update the 20k tiers to reflect lxp amounts and add some into the events.
    Yep. I remember capping Ripken the first weekend of legends, although I did have help of a repull from d9-d10. Like I said, would I like more, sure. But this is a much better start on LXP than it was for PXP. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I just got off a private conversation with @Tyroneeastwood, and he expressed how thrilled he was with the LXP bundles. He also said "This is exactly what i needed to get back into the game"
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I still miss the colossal lxp boxes. It would be nice to get those back 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    colossal pxp as well @2003cobra
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Yes indeed 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    I just got off a private conversation with @Tyroneeastwood, and he expressed how thrilled he was with the LXP bundles. He also said "This is exactly what i needed to get back into the game"
    I feel like this is like one of the reviews for a scam infomercial