Autotap for Android

CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
Ive been a long time member of the forum (ive had 4 accounts banned, and around 20 accounts jailed) this one was rejuvenated last year... So, if you want to autotap, youll need to be on android (yes i know there is one available for ios).
Step 1: Download Replay Touch
Step 2: Create Secure Folder
Step 3: Place RT in secure folder 
Step 4: Open RT, and allow accessibility 
Step 5: Run RT, and allow screen display 
Step 6: Open Tsb
Step 7: Press play, and select Record. 
Step 8: Record all of your touches on the screen in the sequences you want replicated. 
Step 9: Press Stop
Step 10: Replay your sequences 

No, you wont be jailed. The worst that happens is you get a 30 minute timeout. 

"If you can't beat them, report them"

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Nice Canada.. Tks for posting you’ve always been one of my fav on the forum. 
    I won’t use it I still wouldn’t know how to even with instructions 😂.  Just glad someone is sharing what the others have been talking advantage of. 
    Glu doesn’t care as long as the $ keeps flowing anyway so let everyone take advantage 👍🏻👍🏻

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Thanks @CanadaCubs, love it!!!!  My best case scenario is your post makes glu address it, yeah I’m a dreamer!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Im only providing the basic info here...nothing revolutionary. The big boys have prewritten scripts that bypass the captcha crap, or theyre running on a certain club that pays players to play. These scripts run for 50-100$/month. Theres other guys that build their own system. The Devs know about it ... but why would they stop?  Its guaranteed income via FP and bundles for addicts that substituted this game for their drug/alcohol/gambling addiction.  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I’m all for taking advantage any “cheats” or “hack” that may be available as I feel ive been screwed by glu so many times it’s justified. But jeez the length some are going to to cheat is just silly. At what point does it not become fun anymore? About mid season of 18 I started using GG or actually a friend done it for me because it was over my head lol. But anyway getting any player I wanted and free gold and everyone else in my club doing the same kind of took the fun out the game. I found myself asking what the hell am I doing now and wheres the fun in this? Lol 
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Pm @dkarski87 for the captcha bypass
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I tried but everytime I do he goes off on a rant to me. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    whynot said:
    I tried but everytime I do he goes off on a rant to me. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Don't nobody better mess with my boy. Except me!!!
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Reason #18 why I longer "tap": When the app has evolved to the point that you need to download an auto-tapper to play for you then it's time to move on 🤨
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    What is point in auto tapping? To play games faster and so you don’t have to play?
  • Highlander2311Highlander2311 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yeah been trying tovsutovso much
  • Highlander2311Highlander2311 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Auto
This discussion has been closed.