Options

Team hacked. Please help

CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
A few nights ago, i had one of my VIP teams hacked. Meaning, they got the user login info to take over my account. Part of this process involves the fraudulent user to communicate with CS stating a new device. This is done. Now this new user is putting up my team for sale on certain Line App chats. Ive gone through 11 different CS tickets asking for help...all of them telling me to follow through with my in app ticket. MY ACCOUNT IS BEING USED BY SOMEONE ELSE FRAUDULENTLY. I CANT FOLLOW UP IN APP!  This degree of incompetence is unreal. So, whats about to happen is not only do i get screwed (temporarily), but the new buyer will 100% be screwed. Yall got to fix your boomer era anti fraud detection. This shit is easy to fix
"If you can't beat them, report them"

Comments

• Options

• Options
    This guy has now created a fraudulent Glu email address in hopes of getting my info. Meanwhile,  CS repeatedly keeps closing my tickets. 
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    This is a solely isolated issue that you have to get solved with CS.  The forum can't help you.
This discussion has been closed.