When will Season Mode get start including a Legend Rewards?

25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
edited August 2021 in General TSB Discussion
CAN WE GET SEASON MODE TO INCLUDE LEGEND REWARDS?

Answers

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    LXP packages are in the store daily! The expectation now is you buy all the resources too.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    LXP packages are in the store daily! The expectation now is you buy all the resources too.
    I don’t think this is accurate at all. Barrell house, woh, and if you play in majors finishing top 50 and tiering out every day gets you a chunk of lxp. I’m not saying it’s enough to play diamond and level every legend but it’s a good amount. I actually think they have a fine a great job of rolling out LXP. Now if only you could reasonably obtain the players who require it, that’s a different story. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I just finished my season mode finals about five minutes ago so they should get updated very, very soon. 🤣
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Thank you!!
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Looks like we will all have to reset our seasons so that we can be on the same schedule and get the same rewards as Alex.  
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Better question is, I have a little over 900k lxp, when will I see my first legend? 
    Just no.  
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Ill let you know @FrankTheTank04 as I'm at 1.35Million and am on a huge drought.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    @2020KC I've just never accumulated so much lxp before.  And I can't even pull a high prime anymore since the implementation of the new "pity" timer system that dishes out guaranteed primes.  You should be getting a legend anytime now with all that lxp.  If not, just boycott posting those amazing food pics!.. although that's more of a punishment to us than it is to glu.
    Just no.  
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Better question is, I have a little over 900k lxp, when will I see my first legend? 
    I’m in the same place. In the past three years or so of serious playing, I have never missed a level of legend—I have always had at least one at every level released (from 480 to 610). 480 in TSB21 seems likely to be my first miss. The odds are just so brutal this year. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    I’m in the same place. In the past three years or so of serious playing, I have never missed a level of legend—I have always had at least one at every level released (from 480 to 610). 480 in TSB21 seems likely to be my first miss. The odds are just so brutal this year. 
    I don’t feel like going back and checking but my gut tells me the odds have never been this bad for the “top” player.  I know the odds sucked for ATGs last year but pretty sure the legends were atleast 1% if not more before they released ATGs. I’m definitely not a box conspiracy theorist, however, I have to say that it seems ridiculously hard right now to pull not only the legends but the 450 primes at this point. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Comes in waves.    I pulled Glavine the first weekend and didnt pull another until I got Morgan today.    I guess that wasnt that long of dry spell but i expect to have much longer ones since I dont play a ton anymore
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    I must've took your luck. I've yet to 'chase' a legend and I've pulled: Gwynn, Wynn, Ozzie, Brett, and Cal. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Metsicans said:
    It's crazy.  It's not like I'm asking for a set.  And Bill Freehan doesn't count since he's essentially just given to everyone.  Oh look, Joc again.  Of course I pull him on the guarantee.  I didn't know they gave primes trash skills like comeback, cool.
    Just no.  
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    It’s about time they make Joc a living legend isn’t it?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    whynot said:
    It’s about time they make Joc a living legend isn’t it?
    Yeah seems as if they got a hard one for Joc....