Blue EXP tokens

StrawberryJamStrawberryJam Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I’ve logged in and played every day like I always do. I’ve played as much as I always do. But the last 4 days I’ve received ZERO blue EXP tokens. Should I just quit? 

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Yes
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Run now! As fast as you can and don't look back.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    WIth the release of Legends this month and further releases of Prime XP, standard XP isn't going to be as common as it once was, but it'll still be made available through various means.  Not everybody can be lucky enough to pull Legends and Primes, so we won't be doing away with Standard XP.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited August 2021
    WIth the release of Legends this month and further releases of Prime XP, standard XP isn't going to be as common as it once was, but it'll still be made available through various means.  Not everybody can be lucky enough to pull Legends and Primes, so we won't be doing away with Standard XP.
    Ummm.... don't you still need it to level skills... I mean bunches of it... I'd say everyone who plays should still have a pretty good need for it🤷

Quite honestly, I wish you all would put the Mega and/or colossal XP (blue, prime, legend) boxes in the store for gold on weekends if not every weekend at least on Royale weekends. I'd blow through my hoard of gold on any of those three boxes, especially the bxp ones instead of playing roulette with the horrendous odds on the player boxes.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Ummm.... don't you still need it to level skills... I mean bunches of it... I'd say everyone who plays should still have a pretty good need for it🤷

Quite honestly, I wish you all would put the Mega and/or colossal XP (blue, prime, legend) boxes in the store for gold on weekends if not every weekend at least on Royale weekends. I'd blow through my hoard of gold on any of those three boxes, especially the bxp ones instead of playing roulette with the horrendous odds on the player boxes.

except with all the f'ing repulls on the 370-380 guys there should never be a box for gold in the store for bxp..because I, Like others cannot pull a legend or even a crappy prime to save my life. so cap the player when you pull him on box one...by box 4 you should have 50K plus bxp. by the time the Pity timer hits you should have 200k
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    2020KC said:

except with all the f'ing repulls on the 370-380 guys there should never be a box for gold in the store for bxp..because I, Like others cannot pull a legend or even a crappy prime to save my life. so cap the player when you pull him on box one...by box 4 you should have 50K plus bxp. by the time the Pity timer hits you should have 200k
    That's a good idea. I do this for walk off hero. Should start doing with boxes. My luck would have it I would only get the prime and legend XP 🤷
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts

I'm not an expert on in-game economy, and a lot of check boxes have to be checked for those boxes to go up, but we know how popular they are when they do.

I'll still report this as feedback though.