Options

How to get most pxp out of woh

rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
Hw high should you level woh player on Monday to net max pxp if you only cycle 5 times and don’t want player

Comments

• Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I would suggest S1. It will cost you 7k pxp or so but then you will get silver repull value 4 times and at trade in. The only other option would be to not level the player at all. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    depends on your tier. At Diamond, we usually go p10.. At Gold, I would take him g1.... Silver, yea s1 is good as well.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Sounds good plus gold 1 would cost me 300 gold lol
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    yea but once you level them into the new tier, you get more xp out of it. We go p10 cause the cost to level d1 is 900 gold, 300g you can still manage.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Yeah I wasn’t worried about gold, I just need pxp 
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    rgh001 said:
    Yeah I wasn’t worried about gold, I just need pxp 
    If gold isn’t a concern I would always got the level 1 of the next tier so if you’re thinking s10, I’d do d1. You will get more pxp from g1 to g2 than you would from s10 to g1. Just my opinion. Especially if you’re only doing 5 cycles. 
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Just to clarify @rgh001 if you're only going to do 5 cycles, won't use the player and only care about netting the most pxp (as you stated in the original post), your only two choices are S1 or leaving the player B1. Anything above that, for example G1, you're not going to recoup the 32k pxp you paid to take him there with just 4 repulls. The only caveat to that is if you have 2 or 3 field passes, then you could net a tiny bit of pxp going G1 (5-10k).
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    WoH is one of the events I reasonably have a top 10 chance at so depending on where my evo is I go to G10, then P10 on 2nd trip then cap from there.  I’m usually going for somewhere between 15-25 so I only spend 420 vs 1320 and put the other 900 into autoplays of .8 of each round.
  • Options
    So I guess consensus was if you’re only doing it five times and are gold silver one, ten times gold 1
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I’m cheap and didn’t want to spend the gold to go g1 so I cycled 11x 🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    rgh001 said:
    Hw high should you level woh player on Monday to net max pxp if you only cycle 5 times and don’t want player
    I will take player to B10, cycle WoH to S1 so I don't use any evo or gold and then level to S10 cycle WoH to G1 and then cycle cycle cycle and then Wednesday if I don't need player trade him in.
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    rgh001 said:
    I will take player to B10, cycle WoH to S1 so I don't use any evo or gold and then level to S10 cycle WoH to G1 and then cycle cycle cycle and then Wednesday if I don't need player trade him in.
    G1? Oh yeah, that’s only because you (accidentally) went to Gold 😂. Just meeting with ya 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    rgh001 said:
    G1? Oh yeah, that’s only because you (accidentally) went to Gold 😂. Just meeting with ya 😎
    Hey know😂... Actually I am glad I went gold it's more expensive resource wise but still very doable. I'm actually having a lot of fun here in gold.
  • Options
    I only cycle 5 times because I like to do it manually so it takes 45 minutes a cycle, I don’t spend cash to autoplay
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited August 2021
    rgh001 said:
    I only cycle 5 times because I like to do it manually so it takes 45 minutes a cycle, I don’t spend cash to autoplay
    Once you build up a solid woh lineup, you'll be better served to sim all cash rounds. Depending on your device, each cycle should take you anywhere from 10-16 minutes(depends if you sim the gold rounds). You'll get considerably more cycles in and you'll still come out ahead in blue cash if your team is efficient. 

Edit:
    ^that's the diamond experience. I don't know how efficient lower tiers are. Also, I'd agree with @jmsorioles33 that you should go s1.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Ok last question so if I cycle ten times and don’t care about spending gold go to gold 1 for max xp?
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    DFBB said:
    rgh001 said:
    Once you build up a solid woh lineup, you'll be better served to sim all cash rounds. Depending on your device, each cycle should take you anywhere from 10-16 minutes(depends if you sim the gold rounds). You'll get considerably more cycles in and you'll still come out ahead in blue cash if your team is efficient. 

Edit:
    ^that's the diamond experience. I don't know how efficient lower tiers are. Also, I'd agree with @jmsorioles33 that you should go s1.
    Assuming no autoplay losses (occasional) I can get through it at 10-12 minutes if I auto 8s and 9s, it’s the autoplay losses that can eat at your cash on Mondays especially if you lose deep into say 4 or 5.  If going for speed I’ll auto everything I can except 5.9 as the 4 run deficit is a little bit of an ask to not play it.  Now for royale and such I just autoplay it as the cash costs are much more reasonable and can make a decent amount of cash quickly.