Player shop

2

Comments

  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats New Member Registered Users, Member 1,797 Posts
    edited August 29
    Got him, glad I held off on Gallo because I needed a RP.
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Any idea which legends were in there besides glavine 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,367 Posts
    I'm thinking they messed up because people were pulling 580s with no images and versions of Giambi that wasn't the one that was bonus out of the player shop lol
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 935 Posts
    rgh001 said:
    Any idea which legends were in there besides glavine 
    I saw Jack Clark and Tony Gwynn on my holder team. But yeah the shop was messed up yesterday with those random super legends. I’m gonna laugh when those players get reverted to 500 max or taken away completely. Anyone who wasted resources on them mad a bad decision. Glu isn’t going to let a 580-595 legend sit there all season lol. If it looks like it shouldn’t be there I wouldn’t have used anything to level them. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 2,986 Posts
    I don't believe you cubbies...lol. Those players were in the game's shop, accidentally or not. Almost like the BOWA situation a few years ago or last year when peoples customs were placed in the shop. You cant punish people for pulling the players that are in the game, its not like they GG'd or hacked to get them.  If you pulled a 550+ player, you know dam well you were gunna level him, soley because you cant pull them from the boxes as it is lol.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I don't believe you cubbies...lol. Those players were in the game's shop, accidentally or not. Almost like the BOWA situation a few years ago or last year when peoples customs were placed in the shop. You cant punish people for pulling the players that are in the game, its not like they GG'd or hacked to get them.  If you pulled a 550+ player, you know dam well you were gunna level him, soley because you cant pull them from the boxes as it is lol.
    To your point there is precedent here, the custom legend issue early in the year. Like that situation, I would expect anyone who bought a player released in error will be compensated handsomely and if they leveled they will get those resources back. The players will definitely be taken back, but I'd be shocked if the guys that bought them don't come out ahead via comp.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 935 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I don't believe you cubbies...lol. Those players were in the game's shop, accidentally or not. Almost like the BOWA situation a few years ago or last year when peoples customs were placed in the shop. You cant punish people for pulling the players that are in the game, its not like they GG'd or hacked to get them.  If you pulled a 550+ player, you know dam well you were gunna level him, soley because you cant pull them from the boxes as it is lol.
    I agree it’s not the players fault but as we’ve seen. It’s CLEARLY a mistake. Those guys aren’t supposed to be there. So knowing what glu has done in the past they will all get downgraded or replaced. I think everyone should get resources back they put in obviously. But if you think you got away with it lol, they’ll find it. 
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    So they’re gone?
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    So legends no longer there?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,243 Posts
    rgh001 said:
    So legends no longer there?
    Every player that's at least two weeks from their release date should be in there. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    edited September 1
    Well I purchased a 565 Will Clark from the player shop this weekend. Today I log in and he is no longer on my roster. Instead he was replaced with a 480 Steve Sax. I would not have used the resources on Sax.  I took plenty of screen shots because I was worried this might happen. I have requested all my resources back that I used to level Clark up to d10 and his skills. 

    Didn’t receive any message or warning from GLU that something was being changed on my team. I have played this game for 5 years, but this might be my breaking point.










  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,335 Posts
    That sucks. I hope that you get your resources back 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,016 Posts
    I mean it was clear you were not going to get to keep Clark (which you knew given that you took the precaution of screenshotting everything), but minimum should be that you get all your resources back. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,291 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    I mean it was clear you were not going to get to keep Clark (which you knew given that you took the precaution of screenshotting everything), but minimum should be that you get all your resources back. 
    Whoa…..we ALL are forced to screenshot EVERYTHING with this bunch! EVERYTHING! I cannot repeat this enough! 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷‍♂️
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    That’s messed up only legend I’ve seen is glavine
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,243 Posts
    rgh001 said:
    That’s messed up only legend I’ve seen is glavine
    That's way better than what I've seen. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,335 Posts
    I’ve seen a 440 but that’s the highest. Just recently I’ve had bgs once and I’ve packs once but I’m not spending gold to get new boxes 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 935 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    I mean it was clear you were not going to get to keep Clark (which you knew given that you took the precaution of screenshotting everything), but minimum should be that you get all your resources back. 
    This is the most logical explanation I’ve ever read on here lol. Taking screenshots just shows you knew what was happening wasn’t supposed to happen. When the max player in boxes is 500 and you’re findings anything above that pet sponge 560 and 590 guys, you should have known better. I could have understood buying them but to level them and not expect them to get decreased lol. I’d be in the same boat as you should atleast get your resources back but yeah sorry, regardless of the issue being GLUs fault, you knew it was a glitch. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,243 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    I mean it was clear you were not going to get to keep Clark (which you knew given that you took the precaution of screenshotting everything), but minimum should be that you get all your resources back. 
    This is the most logical explanation I’ve ever read on here lol. Taking screenshots just shows you knew what was happening wasn’t supposed to happen. When the max player in boxes is 500 and you’re findings anything above that pet sponge 560 and 590 guys, you should have known better. I could have understood buying them but to level them and not expect them to get decreased lol. I’d be in the same boat as you should atleast get your resources back but yeah sorry, regardless of the issue being GLUs fault, you knew it was a glitch. 
    I get being mad at glu for a lot of things, but if someone is legit angry/surprised by this particular incident, then they just wanted to be mad. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 2,986 Posts
    I disagree with both of you. Was it a mistake? Obviously it was, but for a company like this to keep having issues like this over and over does say something. Like you want me to believe that if you pulled one of those players cubbies you would not have leveled him? You have been complaining more then most about your horrible weekend box luck and pulling legends. If you found a player in the GAMES STORE, then thats on them. What if you were a new players to the game and came across him? It doesn't matter that it was a mistake, it was yet another mistake on their end. We get screwed over and over all the time, for what it takes to pull players with these odds. So dont tell me bro that you wouldnt have leveled any of them. Im guessing you shuffled and didnt see any and thats why your stating your opinion the way it is. Obviously you know you cant keep the players, but they have to make it right and return the resources used, at the very least.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,243 Posts
    edited September 1
    dkarski87 said:
    Obviously you know you cant keep the players, but they have to make it right and return the resources used, at the very least.
    I don't disagree with you at all. In fact, I think we're all on the same page here. Personally, I think he should certainly get his resources back. I just don't think it's reasonable to get all bent out of shape over it, but obv, that's just my opinion. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 2,986 Posts
    Yea I know man. I just know Cubbies lol. All the BS luck hes had on boxes on weekends, spending 250k+ plus specials and NOT pulling legends. If you saw a dam stud of a player in the player store, you would get him and level him. Who wouldn't? lol... Come on fellas.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 935 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I disagree with both of you. Was it a mistake? Obviously it was, but for a company like this to keep having issues like this over and over does say something. Like you want me to believe that if you pulled one of those players cubbies you would not have leveled him? You have been complaining more then most about your horrible weekend box luck and pulling legends. If you found a player in the GAMES STORE, then thats on them. What if you were a new players to the game and came across him? It doesn't matter that it was a mistake, it was yet another mistake on their end. We get screwed over and over all the time, for what it takes to pull players with these odds. So dont tell me bro that you wouldnt have leveled any of them. Im guessing you shuffled and didnt see any and thats why your stating your opinion the way it is. Obviously you know you cant keep the players, but they have to make it right and return the resources used, at the very least.
    Far different from “pulling” a player and sifting through the player shop hoping to find them. And no, I wouldn’t have leveled them. Because I’m smart enough to know there is no way Glu is letting me keep a 595 player when current max is 500. I don’t shuffle player shop, and never have. So you can believe whatever you want. I already agreed, they should return the resources. Then everything is back go equal. I’ve already voiced my displeasure time and time again, on box odds, and that has nothing to do with this situation. I don’t even play during the week anymore beyond potw players because the game is too expensive to keep up. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 935 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Yea I know man. I just know Cubbies lol. All the BS luck hes had on boxes on weekends, spending 250k+ plus specials and NOT pulling legends. If you saw a dam stud of a player in the player store, you would get him and level him. Who wouldn't? lol... Come on fellas.


    This is my conversation it’s someone from Sunday night, when it first started popping up. See my bottom comment. Whether you choose to believe it or not. I wouldn’t have leveled them nor do I waste gold cycling player shop at this point. I did it earlier in the season for bxp purposes. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 935 Posts
    If glu is refusing to return the resources at the very least they should let you choose a former legend to replace them with. If they took will Clark away you should be able to pick any legend that has been released already. Replacing will Clark with that crappy Jack Clark I’d be pissed to. So yeah either give back the resources or swap out with a legend if that players choosing(from prior bonus players pool) and I think that’s fair. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 2,986 Posts
    Playershop costs 10g to shuffle, not like before. So if you can pick up bgs, dingers, boxes, etc, for a few shuffles from time to time. Why not?. Like going to the ATM machine to withdraw $20, but the machine gives you $100 without impacting your bank account.  Your not taking the $100? Lol, come on dude. Its the same thing here. Is what it is, things like this shouldnt even happen in the first place, but yet we see it all the time. So whos fault is it? The users fault because the game shop had players it wasnt suppose too? Come on cubbies.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 935 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Playershop costs 10g to shuffle, not like before. So if you can pick up bgs, dingers, boxes, etc, for a few shuffles from time to time. Why not?. Like going to the ATM machine to withdraw $20, but the machine gives you $100 without impacting your bank account.  Your not taking the $100? Lol, come on dude. Its the same thing here. Is what it is, things like this shouldnt even happen in the first place, but yet we see it all the time. So whos fault is it? The users fault because the game shop had players it wasnt suppose too? Come on cubbies.
    You do know that if you go to an atm and it gives you 100 whey is asked for 20 they will trace it back and take it from your account right? You don’t get to just keep 80 bucks. So to your own arm example, like I said, it would get fixed. I also have like 400 dinger tickets, plenty of BG, just no need for me to shuffle player shop. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 2,986 Posts
    You crack me up man.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 935 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    You crack me up man.
    We can agree on a lot of things, the game is far from perfect, it’s too expensive, the odds are shit, for the most part CS treats people like shit and things never get resolved . An instance like this, beyond giving back their resources what do you expect? They aren’t going to, nor should they, allow someone to get a 595 rated player. That’s just stupid. Refund their resources and everyone is back even so no loss anywhere. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 2,986 Posts
    lol I know man. Im not disagreeing with you. The fact they are replacing the players with other ones is the issue here. Simple fix is just return resources used, but looks like they aren't doing that.  These things shouldnt happen in the first place, but yet its always something in the land of TSB. lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
Sign In or Register to comment.