Player shop

13Next

Comments

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Yes I agree replacing them with garbage legends like Jack Clark isn’t reasonable. Like I said, either refund full resources or let them choose from prior legend pool of released players. In regards to constant issues. They do have a lot, I also don’t think they are alone. I don’t really play many other games but the few I’ve played in the past, have had things go wrong. Things like changing player positions of box guys, or changing players completely after they are released(in a box) shouldn’t happen. Stuff like the player shop. It was clear that was a mistake, just like releasing our customs was. But those guys from my understanding all got compensated back. Common sense tells you max player of 500 no reason a 595 should be there. A small number of new players may not know and bought him but a majority of the players who did it, knew that wasn’t supposed to be that way. In the end, there are a lot of things people can complain about and call foul on. I just don’t think this is one of them. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Lol, if Trammel was released as a switch hitter with double fire or 1st pitch, almost everyone wouldve gone full tilt chasing him. We all know hes not a switch hitter, and that those skills would never be allocated at this point in the game. You know 100% going into it that its wrong, and in 100% of the time, Glu fixes it. Too little too late? I guess, but we know this through past situations. You know its an error, and you know it will get fixed.  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Never say never..... lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged player shop?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I think you would have to be a fool (or new) to believe you were going to get to keep a 565 legend. With that said I still would have purchased and held on to the slim chance they wouldn’t catch it. But acting surprised they swapped him out for a 480 is just silly… com on man.. lol  You knew… doesn’t make it right.. but you knew. 
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    I am not surprised that this happened. I have played this game long enough to know that when something is too good to be true…it probably is. I didn’t cycle through to find the player. He was already in the shop.

My frustration is that they refuse to give me back the resources that I spent on a player that wasn't supposed to be in the player shop. Telling me they can’t give the resources back is a lie. 

The fact that they decided on the replacement legend to put on my team is a joke. I would have been satisfied with them letting me choose a replacement legend that has been released this year. Taking him off my team and returning the resources would have been fine as well. 

The lack of communication and constant mistakes have been going on for as long as I can remember with this game. This just seemed like an extreme step to fix a mistake on their end.

It wasn’t going to take much for me to walk away from this game. This was just the nudge i needed to kick a habit that I should have gotten get rid of years ago.

I do find it funny that a guy who watches hours and hours of videos for gold every day calls me a fool. @mythicaldragon

I sure will miss your posts about when there is double gold. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited September 2021
    rmouse511 said:
    I am not surprised that this happened. I have played this game long enough to know that when something is too good to be true…it probably is. I didn’t cycle through to find the player. He was already in the shop.

My frustration is that they refuse to give me back the resources that I spent on a player that wasn't supposed to be in the player shop. Telling me they can’t give the resources back is a lie. 

The fact that they decided on the replacement legend to put on my team is a joke. I would have been satisfied with them letting me choose a replacement legend that has been released this year. Taking him off my team and returning the resources would have been fine as well. 

The lack of communication and constant mistakes have been going on for as long as I can remember with this game. This just seemed like an extreme step to fix a mistake on their end.

It wasn’t going to take much for me to walk away from this game. This was just the nudge i needed to kick a habit that I should have gotten get rid of years ago.

I do find it funny that a guy who watches hours and hours of videos for gold every day calls me a fool. @mythicaldragon

I sure will miss your posts about when there is double gold. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
    Like I said I would have purchased him from the store as well. However if you knew was a slim chance of keeping him.. why level? Knowing how difficult cs is to deal/negotiate with maybe just hang onto him and see what happens. Level him later 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
    Yup I play videos for gold… same as you mindlessly d6 cycle for gold 🤷🏻‍♂️. To each their own brocephus 🤣.  Ur point??? Anyone that plays this table tilted game is a fool. Absolutely. So don’t get so offended… breathe🧘 
    You too sir…. I will miss you 😢 and your 150k diamond team a true pillar on the forum and within the game 🍻  ✌️ 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Look, we are all fools. Period. Lol

Look at what GLU does consistently yet here we still are….

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    rmouse511 said:

I'm really surprised that they went that route because either option is more than reasonable. At the end of the day, it's still an error on glu's end and the onus should be on them to 'make it right.' 

For those in the 'why level him' camp, glu has shown more than a willingness to refund resources in similar situations and most of the time, it's rather beneficial for the players. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    This was a good find. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

900K….It’s only money, right? 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    You need some blue cash bruh
    You need some blue cash bruh
    Every time I get some, I spend it. My wife has taught me well.
    I had Sabo in my shop but passed on him due to having Pendleton. There have been occasions in the past to find an ATG in there
    2003cobra said:
    I had Sabo in my shop but passed on him due to having Pendleton. There have been occasions in the past to find an ATG in there
    Once again, my life sucks.
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    You can find atg in there……
    It’s extremely rare but it’s has owned before. I have a few legends pop up this year and some primes that I use for woh so it’s worth looking at on a regular basis 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Is it worth the 640k in blue cash for the 20,400 pxp?
    Yes
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Yes
    I figured as much. Purchased both.
    Swanson is the best that I’ve seen so far 
    Seen a couple of 540s, pitcher legends seem to be rarer
    Put atgs in there