How do you play woh for cash do you auto play or

rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
Do you play every batter?

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I auto play Royale since the cost is lower and only slow play last three rounds of each level to conserve on my gold. This weekend I have netted about $750k in blue cash and roughly 100k in bxp could have done more but decided to do a last minute get away with the fam for Labor Day. WoH Mondays I slow play rounds in each level that costs over 2k blue cash because it costs considerable more to play. May not to cycle as much but that's okay since I am drowning in pxp. Just cycle Mondays for player and lxp boxes.
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Dang how many cycles did you do to net 750?
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    rgh001 said:
    Yeah, I was thinking the same, but then again, I’ve been rather bored with the whole event this weekend.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I tend to autoplay all of level 1, then through 8 on the other levels.  At diamond I need large amounts of exp for leveling primes so even with the higher costs on Monday saving 2-3 minutes per win adds up fast over a day.  I don’t do full day plays anymore but do find myself still going 4-6 hours over a few sessions.  It does help I’ve had some luck and have a few legends to make the back end levels a bit easier along with ML being capped.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I know that payoff pitch wasn’t part of the question but it nets me around 850k blue cash in 10 rounds. If you’re looking for an easy way to add cash. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited September 2021
    tshea510 said:
    rgh001 said:
    Yeah, I was thinking the same, but then again, I’ve been rather bored with the whole event this weekend.
    A lot, I have no idea, I lost count after ten. I spent Friday afternoon and evening and into the night and then Saturday morning and afternoon cycling because I needed to build my reserves of bxp back up. I got 5-6 cycles in today as well kinda slacked off today because I took the fam on a getaway. Kinda accomplished what I wanted to do. The 100k in bxp is kind of a light guesstimate.
    It did get boring but with the bxp I got I should be able level skills for a couple legends that I want to keep. I got Sabo he's going trash heap tomorrow.