rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
Round 4 last 5 are R,R,R,R,R

Comments

• rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Round 5 last 6 are R,L,R,L,L,R
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    rgh001 said:
    Round 5 last 6 are R,L,R,L,L,R
    From those rounds, it appears to be same as last Royale.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Semi-rhetorical question… Why oh why is PoffPitch reward a sweet & sour latest & greatest 🎁 and WOH reward is a why even bother reward 🤔

< insert ‘beating a dead horse’ GIF>
    Semi-rhetorical question… Why oh why is PoffPitch reward a sweet & sour latest & greatest 🎁 and WOH reward is a why even bother reward 🤔

Yeah, like the weekend. Basically same resources with a “chance” at a better player. I guess the WOH has bonus points but dang, not really worth it to me. I’d rather get bixes.

1) LRRRRRRRLR 

2) RRLRRRRLRL 

3) RLRRLRRRRR 

4) RLRRRRRRRR 

5) RRLRRLRLLR

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts

Because Glu shot and killed WoH. For some reason even though it's dead they keep wanting to shoot at it 🤷
    WoH has the same pitchers as yesterday?
    No, same from last multi event, I’ll post em when I find them
    Multi Event WOH 9/9

1) LRRRRRRRRL 

2) RRRRRRRRLL 

3) RRRLLRRLRR 

4) RLRRRRLRRR 

5) RRLRRRLRRR

@tshea510 you are awesome, thanks buddy!😎
  • hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    So are the “LRLL” denotes which handed hitter you should start? I struggle with level 5 often as it’s like 5 runs behind etc. how do you manage to beat those? Do you  auto play? Any tips to beating level 5?
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    hqly2001 said:
    So are the “LRLL” denotes which handed hitter you should start? I struggle with level 5 often as it’s like 5 runs behind etc. how do you manage to beat those? Do you  auto play? Any tips to beating level 5?
    It denotes the pitchers throwing arm. Best advice is to read the WOH threads. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Also some days are harder than others- Monday is the hardest. Sometimes during the Royale events they have it labeled as easy. It’s not “easy”at the lower levels but it’s not as hard as other days. Also, if you play when your MLB team is playing then you get a 5% live boost 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Best advice is use the opposite hand batter.  Lh pitcher, use a rh batter.  Again skills are vital, for the last 2 on level 5 you really want a batter with both skills active (of course you need to of leveled them).
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    2003cobra said:
    Also some days are harder than others- Monday is the hardest. Sometimes during the Royale events they have it labeled as easy. It’s not “easy”at the lower levels but it’s not as hard as other days. Also, if you play when your MLB team is playing then you get a 5% live boost 
    Maybe it just might be me but WoH on weekends seems more difficult in the mornings say between like 8 and 12. Then it loosens up through the rest of the day🤷
    hqly2001 said:
    Do you have Keepers from last year? If so, take their skills to 20/20. If not, things might be a bit tough until you can get Legends skills to at least 15/15. No auto play, do it manual. I always try to use opposite bats as @whynot has said. Others say it doesn’t matter but I like the opposite bats approach. How about your team offense upgrades? Don’t forget to level all of the batting skills as well. Keep trying
  • hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    hqly2001 said:
    Do you have Keepers from last year? If so, take their skills to 20/20. If not, things might be a bit tough until you can get Legends skills to at least 15/15. No auto play, do it manual. I always try to use opposite bats as @whynot has said. Others say it doesn’t matter but I like the opposite bats approach. How about your team offense upgrades? Don’t forget to level all of the batting skills as well. Keep trying
    Thanks for info. Team batting and pitching i’m about 3/4 to max. Costs too much and i can’t get enough money to upgrade. I try to get more helmets etc but it takes upgrading and other resources to earn
  • wbloganwblogan Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Is this done every week