Options

Some players rating decreases

hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
Why some stay the same and some decrease? Do certain players ratings drop and some are maintained forever? Or do they all drop some day? Almost all my player of the week rating drops.

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thats what they do, it says on the box when you buy them. Temp boosted players.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Things like player of the month and player of the week are temporarily boosted. Just read the description on the box and it should tell you. 
  • Options
    so regular, prime or legend players shouldnt drop ratings right?
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    correct
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I find it difficult to earn enough prime and legend pts to level them up. It’s like the extra 30-40 pts might not be worth it. Id rather just level regular players up to 360-390 max. Any thoughts  and md strategy?
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    hqly2001 said:
    I find it difficult to earn enough prime and legend pts to level them up. It’s like the extra 30-40 pts might not be worth it. Id rather just level regular players up to 360-390 max. Any thoughts  and md strategy?
    I don’t know what level you are, but my personal opinion is to never level anyone unless you can max them. 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I would start with creating your legend player and level him to his max and then work on his skill or if you're gold, skills. He will be you're best player until you get a legend. Your created legend, I think is 460 max overall now so he is 40 points behind the top overall legends and 10 points higher then the top prime.