X Factor Skills Trade In Issues

BIIRDTOWN66BIIRDTOWN66 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I have a large amount of X factor Skills I tried trading in all at once and not only did it crash game but what followed was 37% account temp suspended notice I created a ticket and they did reinstate my account in 24 hrs but never addressed the issue of trading in X factor skill problems. They only described it as unusual activity? Trying to sell X factor skills? Individually trading in takes forever, and as I found trying to trade in hundreds of not thousands at once triggered something.

Well I hoped it was fixed and tried again today (it’s been a month or two) and sure enough trying to offload my X factor skills at once crashed game and sitting in 37% account suspensions purgatory. Still no response from support. 

Is there a better contact? In game the vip support is great - usually very fast and reasonable.

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea this has been an issue since Xfactor were released. If you let them get to large in number its impossible to trade them in 1 by 1. This happened to me last year and many others that everyone basically gave up on trading them in. This year you need to stay on top of it, trade in the useless ones and manage them. Then it doesn't take as long to trade them in. I remember trying to do it last year, at one point I was timing it, it took almost 1min to trade in 1 skill. The more you have, the longer it bogs down the trade in system.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BIIRDTOWN66BIIRDTOWN66 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Thanks for insight. It’s been 12 hours and no response to my ticket so I’m still suspended.