Bulk Open Draft Picks

wbloganwblogan Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
Is there a way to currently bulk open draft picks. I end up with 100 late round picks I would love to open to trade in. 

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Nope. And weve been asking for years too. Just not gonna happen 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • wbloganwblogan Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    seem seems like it would be easy to code 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    You would think. Theres lots of guys on this game that have 10s of thousands of them, but most cant be bothered to devote the time to open them.  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    I try to clear them a few days a week but thinking it’s not worth it 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Based upon my experience it’s amounts to about 25 bxp per pick. I’m sure that it’s not worth it to the players where time is more valuable than bxp. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    We do get this all the time, but the bottom line is it's A LOT of coding.

Every box and pick you acquire has a different name, and coding an "open all" script would require us to map that same code to every unique draft pick SKU you have.  This can lead to spinning wheels of death and more random crashes at a more frequent rate that our engine doesn't currently support.

I can see this happening in the future--don't get me wrong, but it would probably be TSB22 at the soonest.
    Could we just get it for the draft picks? Not even the boxes, but just the picks that stay static for the year?