Balsamic Vinegar - cont'd

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Sandwiches are still in style but I’m thinking that people know that they can’t compete with 2020KC so they go a different route. Food is food so it all looks good to me. 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I have been slowing my bread intake. trying new stuff never hurts man.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Anything is better than the typical posts compalinaing about box odds.  I don't farm gold anymore or else I'd post screen caps of all the digital hotties from the zombie games in the double gold thread.
    Funny how that dude only releases the chicks who are in jail, with weapons, wearing skimpy outfits, but the guy with the gattlin gun who has the easiest puzzle cant help.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Zombies!?...All i get is that Russian woman who folds on the flop (probably chasing a straight).  Clearly i hit the 4 kings and went all in. Im then prompted with 2 options- Play again, or Undress. 10/10 would select the latter. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Zombies!?...All i get is that Russian woman who folds on the flop (probably chasing a straight).  Clearly i hit the 4 kings and went all in. Im then prompted with 2 options- Play again, or Undress. 10/10 would select the latter. 
    Great minds think alike 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    xracman said:
    Wife bought a pizza slab designed to be used on a gas grill.   I’d say it works pretty well with homemade dough…
    Ohhh, that looks like a tasty pie. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

SInce Im Poor again its back to sammiches..but good ones...today I bring you Beef, Ham, Turkey, swiss, 2 count them 2 kinds of mustard. Muffalata spread and Kraut.

Not entirely sure how we had leftovers last night but ....Taco's bitches. 

editors note - I ate 3 of them before remembering to take the photo.

This was breakfast, Im keeping odd hours lately at work.
    Ill be doing a series this fall called camper cuisine, as the new camper comes with a nice kitchen so why not step up my personal game.
    edited September 2021
    Today I had time in the kitchen So I made a smoked turkey 5 cheese grilled cheese with wasabi cole slaw on top and a side of homemade smoked sausage soup red beans and rice.
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts

First time poster, long time lurker on this thread. For lunch it was crumbed steak stuffed with ham and cheese (courtesy of my Italian mother-in-law cooking too many as always), with American Mustard (apparently in the “New York” style), Linghams Chilli sauce, bread and butter cucumbers (I think you guys call these pickles), baby spinach leaves, Mayo on multigrain. Thought about adding some balsamic glaze for relevance but decided it may clash with the other flavours.

Never fight a man with a perm

First time poster, long time lurker on this thread. For lunch it was crumbed steak stuffed with ham and cheese (courtesy of my Italian mother-in-law cooking too many as always), with American Mustard (apparently in the “New York” style), Linghams Chilli sauce, bread and butter cucumbers (I think you guys call these pickles), baby spinach leaves, Mayo on multigrain. Thought about adding some balsamic glaze for relevance but decided it may clash with the other flavours.

Strong first effort @Dantemavericks, welcome to the show.
    xracman said:

Strong first effort @Dantemavericks, welcome to the show.
    Nicely done sir welcome to balsamic...an ever evolving thread!

Hot ham and Cheese on untoasted rye with smoked swiss, regular swiss, grey poupon, italian dressing and olive spread
    I call It the cajun lightning. Salami, Cajun Rubbed Pastrami, Hot Pepper oil, Hot Pickles, Spicy Mustard, Yellow mustard and turkey on Amish Rye Bread finished off with smoked swiss cheese.
    @2020KC do u keep a Deli in your fridge?
    2003cobra said:
    @2020KC do u keep a Deli in your fridge?

I have a really really good deli about 2 blocks from my house and the wife threw her hands up a couple of years ago and said..get it yourself. My deli budget is roughly 1/2 the grocery budget. so why not.
    Lol. Sounds good to me!

Its taken a while to get back in stock but the Lebanon Bologna is back...f the Hell yeah!

Home Made BBQ sauce and smoked cheese.
     Chin-Fil-A Mac and Cheese from the videos for boosts

😜😜😜

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
     Chin-Fil-A” 😂
    We should rename this thread the @2020KC “lunch menu”
    “ Chin-Fil-A” 😂
    Damn Autocorrect!
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited November 2021

Ready for thanksgiving @bigvivec
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Bro, you gotta slide that stuff into my DM. Roasted Turkey Pringles are no joke. Hands down best chip out there
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited November 2021
    The aroma—so thankful.

This Mess is my First day back at work cobble together anything but turkey on to some poorly sliced bread..but damn its good.
    Bologna, Salami, Lebanon Bologna, Turkey, Ham - dual mustards and some olive spread.

So Im sort of back in the office after the holidays but I do have this guy to bring to the table...sorry for the missing bite I couldn't wait.

Beef, Turkey, Ham off the bone, Swiss, grey poupon, yellow mustard and PIckles.
    It’s been almost 2 months since you’re last pic-did you go on a diet? I was expecting to see some holiday delights.