One Bonus Game in Video Achievements???

2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
Thanks Chad..I mean.. the 40 min with errors it takes to watch the videos to get the one game makes it worth it. normally there's a box in there bro.
you can't spell deteriorate without detroit

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Lol. You beat me to it 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I thought it would be fixed by now, but nope. And I agree that with all the problem videos out there, this is by far the worst video achievement reward ever. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Thanks to GLU not fixing any of that, I quit farming videos months ago. I thought the new update would fix that. Nope. Just like anything else that benefits the beta testers, it isn't going to happen. The more they change, the more expensive this game gets. I have NO spare income for this crap now. Just as I had hoped, work, recovery from Ida, and a few other items have kept me off the game for a couple weeks. Outside of being in a great club (thanks KC and the others), I'd literally have no engagement in this game at all.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    What a bunch of a$$clowns! Hey @mythicaldragon they are keeping it simple aren't they and stupid.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    you know who would find this funny? @LonzoBallin he would find this hilarious.

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    2020KC said:
    you know who would find this funny? @LonzoBallin he would find this hilarious.

Lmfao Vinnys Face GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    A recent (yesterday?) video achievement started out at 2000 PXP, but by the time I had watched 7 of the videos, it dropped to 1000. Wish I had taken screenshots.