Not good for the game.

jagerbomb51jagerbomb51 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
One player should not be able to play in 5 different brackets and guarantee a win for all 5 of his clubs. I’m not naming names, but most if not all of us can’t compete with 2 $100k teams. I’m not asking for a cool down, but why allow a super player to ruin 5 brackets. You should not be allowed to score points in multiple clubs. 

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Its definitely not good for the game. A 2-3 hour cooldown would probably be best. The 12 hour was a bust. For the top 200-300 players in this game, manipulation paired with addiction is the driving force. The problem is 99% of the players dont know and thus don't care. Wednesdays are when it matters to these guys
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    This is the reason I quit playing in a true club and spending.  Why play all day and spend when your opponent just brings in a ringer for hire?  Might makes sense to glu but saves me money and time.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • jagerbomb51jagerbomb51 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    The gun for hire stuff sucks too. What I’m talking about is the top player in the game, on 2 accounts, is playing in all of his clubs during the event. All of these clubs have delayed into separate brackets so now 5 different majors brackets are getting blown up by one guy every day.  All but one of these clubs can’t take first without him.  That’s 5 brackets with 50 clubs apiece all getting destroyed by one guy. That’s not good for the game. 
  • Bender7169Bender7169 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have had the same basic line-up so since the season opener, a couple keepers from last season, and a couple legends and have played everyday, constantly, I have other players I have pulled from boxes on inactive, and never have or would disrespect the game by trying to cheat at it. But since last week after being in 2nd with 5 hours left in multi recent prime category, I have been accused of cheating, manipulating the game, and denied access to the game and daily bonuses and earnings. I haven't changed devices, added any new apps or programs, or given access to someone else. I have not changed the way I play since day 1, but yet now it's a problem for some reason. I think that someone has either lied and said I was cheating because they lost bad to me or their so called cheat detection algorithm is flawed. Either way its BS that I can spend money, lose games because of game crashing, build up a good team , only to have someone or something take it away because of jealously or a programming error. Anyone else been treated like this for winnibg? Asking for a friend? 

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I mean this is sound argument for the cooldown, which we've installed before, but get more hate than praise for it.  Catch 22.
  • Bender7169Bender7169 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    So after having posted this comment above, I am now locked out of the game completely, and it's no where to be found on my device, cloud, and it doesn't even show up in the kindle Appstore. This is totally unjust, and completely wrong on so many levels. Again I have not, and would not do anything to disrespect the hallowed game of baseball in my life. I have been a daily player for years, Playing the same way , day in and day out, on the same device, and have changed nothing whatsoever on my device or the way I play, but that doesn't matter I guess, because I can't even play the game anymore. Thanks for showing me what loyalty and honesty gets you around here. 

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Consider yourself lucky. You’re FREE!
    I mean this is sound argument for the cooldown, which we've installed before, but get more hate than praise for it.  Catch 22.
    @[Glu Sports] blueleopard, how hard is it really to allow points to be scored in one club only.  The reason a cool down gets a bad wrap is you can’t go farm blue cash and evo after events. It’s the same reason no one gives a crap about Rally. Everyone knows this, but the developers pretend not to. 
    If you the club you started an event with, point scoring should be disabled. Problem solved, 99.99% of players are happy.