0.05x mystery box discount accolade?

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
Doesn't look like its active/working in our club even though we earned it. Anyone else?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Doesn't look like its active/working in our club even though we earned it. Anyone else?
    Does it display correctly and simply not working?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @DFBB Yeah it shows on our active accolades, but box prices are higher than normal. I did the math and its 5% so its either the accolade or my AS perk not being counted toward box discount. Both discounts are 5% so no way to tell which one works and which one doesn't.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Nevermind, working now!
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    We just lost our as well, the accolade stopped working. Hearing this from other clubs as well. Likes it turning on/off at times. @DFBB
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    We just lost our as well, the accolade stopped working. Hearing this from other clubs as well. Likes it turning on/off at times. @DFBB
    I personally have the boxes in the store discounted, but the loyalty boxes don’t have the discount. I’ll see if I can confirm if that’s intentional. Can you be more specific as to what is/isn’t working?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    1sec
    – The Great Houmy
    Disregard, its a VIP SUB issue. Not accolade issue. Subs are turning on/off again. I had it happen on Tuesday, I just repurchased it and then it went away and had to buy it again.
    – The Great Houmy