Options

Keepers

hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
My first year playing. Do players restart every year? How many keepers can i keep each year and could they be any (prime, legends)? What happens to the non keepers? You lose them all?

Comments

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,787 Posts
    Yes. 3 (4 if VIP). Yes. Yes
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    To add onto Tshea’s answer you 3 players need to consist of 2 hitters and 1 pitcher if you’re not VIP. 
  • Options
    Thx, so the other slots will be empty? Or stats will be deleted buy i will still have same players?

So we only have a few months left, ut’s probably not worthwhile to spend too much for legends and then buying boxes to upgrade them if i can only keep 3 and the rest are gone?
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Keepers are all you bring, all other players will be scrubs.  Everyone starts at bronze 1 and you start with very minimal resources, just like you did this year.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    So you can keep the same keeper the following year? How about ATG? I suspect many will choose to keep atg?
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    ATGs are the preferred keeper. I do not believe that you can keep a keeper
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    hqly2001 said:
    So you can keep the same keeper the following year? How about ATG? I suspect many will choose to keep atg?
    The way it has worked is you can take a player from one year to the next. In other words players you get in 2021 would be available for your keepers in 22. You couldn’t take a player from 20 to 22.