Payoff Pitch Crashing

cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
Payoff pitch crashes when attempting to manually play a round. Auto plays work but that doesn’t help because at least the last round must be manually played to complete a level 

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Here to confirm it happened to me since the new update. No issues on the old version. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Try using a different pitcher as reported in the other thread.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • NoelStickGodNoelStickGod Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve made it to the lastplayer in round 5 three times and every time it shuts off and has to reload which makes me start round 5 over
    whynot said:
    Try using a different pitcher as reported in the other thread.
    I’ve tried 3 different pitchers and it’s the same result. It crashes as soon as it loads 1.9.
    Wow… sorry bro
    - Blueleopard
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    This is noted in my feedback report, but it'll be more of a help to us if you note what kind of device your on. As per usual, the older it is, the least likely it'll be for us to really pinpoint what it is to provide you with valid help.
    iPhone XR here and it was crashing when I tried to manual play 1-9 using 420 Buehler (that’s level 1 round 9 for those not familiar with the game😁).  I then used Buehler as my round 7 guy and auto played him with no problems.  I used Cimber as my level 9 guy to manual play with no issues.
    - Blueleopard
    I’m on an iPhone 11
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited September 2021
    This is noted in my feedback report, but it'll be more of a help to us if you note what kind of device your on. As per usual, the older it is, the least likely it'll be for us to really pinpoint what it is to provide you with valid help.
    iPad latest 2020 model. No problems before update, which is why I waited until forced to update. Today I actually got to 1.9 before app crashed. Blu, it’s not our WiFi nor our devices. This crashing happened universally to way too many players to suggest devices. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    2 out of 2 times, level 1.9, Cy Young, app crash. This is clearly a coding issue either for iOS, or for certain pitchers being used, as others have reported. Always breezed through PP with zero problems before this update. We really shouldn’t be the beta testers at this point, seeing what works, which pitchers work, which rounds work, etc. before the update, perfect. After update 💩
    CS closed my ticket saying they gave it to the developers. I mean, I get there is nothing they can do since it’s a coding issue, but it still sucks they have no workaround. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    11 pro. Crashing anytime I try to use my two lowest rated pitchers.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    11 pro. Crashing anytime I try to use my two lowest rated pitchers. CS told me to check my WiFi.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    samtheman said:
    11 pro. Crashing anytime I try to use my two lowest rated pitchers. CS told me to check my WiFi.
    I'm glad nothing has changed with CS over the last 6 years. At least that same lame excuse has been the one consistent thing this company has done🙄
    Yup, crashed today on 1.8 right after start of round on manual. I hadn’t tried this in a couple of weeks since the last crash on 1.9. Nice to see the dev team hard at work ignoring this issue