Moments

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
Hey Glu, if you want us to embrace this idea, you might want to throw a couple free ones our way so we can figure out how to use them.
ffs….
Prev13456

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Glu TSB Meeting- "We've been giving all of our players 5k blue cash daily for free for years, lets dismantle that and charge gold for something entirely different (nonsensical), and call it the same thing. Think theyll notice?"

Enter Chad- "yeah boi, lets slide em a few free ones every now and again to make em feel like we care"

Glu- "Well done Chad. Genious. See Michael, this is why youre still in the mailroom"
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The problem is people will buy them. So nothing changes. I’m just waiting for a third skill to pay for, or a Y factor, or whatever the next money sucking idea they come up with will be. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea im one of those suckers who bought them lol. Actually wasnt too bad, cost me about 25k gold to get every team to 100 and then maxing them to lv5 cost about 6.5m blue cash. You can upgrade each team 4 times, 10k 25k, 50k, 100k. You can only upgrade them once you have enough "pts" for them or whatever its called.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Glu TSB Meeting- "We've been giving all of our players 5k blue cash daily for free for years, lets dismantle that and charge gold for something entirely different (nonsensical), and call it the same thing. Think theyll notice?"

Enter Chad- "yeah boi, lets slide em a few free ones every now and again to make em feel like we care"

Glu- "Well done Chad. Genious. See Michael, this is why youre still in the mailroom"
    Literally laughed out loud. Chad is a genius!
  • wbloganwblogan Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I don’t get it. It would be nice to get a free one to figure it out 
    Come in Chad we need some free moments to experiment with. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Yea im one of those suckers who bought them lol. Actually wasnt too bad, cost me about 25k gold to get every team to 100 and then maxing them to lv5 cost about 6.5m blue cash. You can upgrade each team 4 times, 10k 25k, 50k, 100k. You can only upgrade them once you have enough "pts" for them or whatever its called.

Ugh. Now they will "upgrade" it somehow. Thanks, dude. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited September 2021
    dkarski87 said:
    Most that value xfactors will gobble them up. I will load up as well once the event starts(need my 5% discount!). 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I would imagine that this is more of a “diamond thing” but a couple of free moments for us to see what they can do did us wouldn’t hurt. What impact have they had for  you guys? 
    2003cobra said:
    I would imagine that this is more of a “diamond thing” but a couple of free moments for us to see what they can do did us wouldn’t hurt. What impact have they had for  you guys? 
    Each ‘moment’ will give various boosts to guys on a specific team(I.e. 10% boost with two outs). You collect them and can stack/equip them accordingly to maximize the benefits. It’s for guys who prioritize club points and Eb/cvc. It would be nice for woh, but it’s already overkill as is(at least, in diamond). I don’t think it’s ‘necessary’ for anyone, but it’s kind of a cool option for those that care about maximizing scoring. 
    Gotcha. Thanks for explaining 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    If you repull them / pull duplicate, does it not do anything? I was thinking if you repull them, they'd level up like players do. But I repulled SF Giants and it did nothing.  So I guess not?
    I like big numbers and I cannot lie….(30/30 jram, with a 10% xfactor and a 30% moments boost)….club is only a stat 10 too. 😂😂😂

edited September 2021
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    If you repull them / pull duplicate, does it not do anything? I was thinking if you repull them, they'd level up like players do. But I repulled SF Giants and it did nothing.  So I guess not?
    Each box will give you 15, 18, or 22 'moments' of a random team. They stack until it reaches 100 'moments' for that particular team. Once you reach 100 for a given team, you get a little blue cash for duplicates. When you reach the various thresholds, you can 'upgrade' them(at the moments tab) and that caps at level 5. I had almost all of them capped at 20k, but I was hell bent on capping the stros(first pitch!!!) and that took another 9k(shocking, I know). There are some useless ones, but some really good ones. The best, imo, are:

-Stros/Cubs=24% at level 5 for first pitch. Simply put, they money shot! Ok, that made no sense, but yeah, its freaking ridiculous! All ya 'stros and cubbies! 

-Dodgers=30% at level 5 for bonus games. This means all dodgers, when playing bgs, will get a 30% boost to hit/power

-Tons of woh/late inning ones, but as I showed earlier, you can get 30% on Cle so Jram owners, rejoice! You weren't making outs before and you won't be making outs for awhile. lol

-Padres/Rays=30% cvc at level 5. This prob wont interest a lot of people, but I love EB so naturally, I value those. 

edit: I listed all the teams/skills in the charts thread(very bottom).

More FYI: you can equip 3 at any given time and swap them accordingly without any additional cost. 

Ok so I haven’t bought as many as Alex but for the lower level guys this took JRam from 403 to 452 in woh. I know that I got lucky to get this particular Moment but the 1k gold spent will definitely save me more gold down the road. Im trying to embrace change. Lol
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Do these work with any player if they are equipped of just matching teams? Really haven’t dug into it much but kinda intriguing. 
    edited September 2021
    Do these work with any player if they are equipped of just matching teams? Really haven’t dug into it much but kinda intriguing. 
    If you equip the Indians, Reds, and Giants, every player on those team would get the listed boosts if they fit the critera(i.e. Cle in WoH). 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    What makes these "Real Life MLB" Moments? 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    xracman said:
    each one has a little fact on it. I’m assuming that’s all it is. 
    More cool stuff. It works with ML too! My ML is 2x vs lhp(22/22 skills). I equipped the angels ‘moments’ for another 22% vs lhp to see if it would work. 1.22(1.22)(1.22)=1.8158 and bam! 

• RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    DFBB said:
    If you equip the Indians, Reds, and Giants, every player on those team would get the listed boosts if they fit the critera(i.e. Cle in WoH). 
    Thanks DFBB for the explanation 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I think its a good investment, some of the teams have real good skills you can use, other ones are meh. But you can get it done fairly cheap. I think they mentioned in the news you can also get some through game modes. So lets see.

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I think its a good investment, some of the teams have real good skills you can use, other ones are meh. But you can get it done fairly cheap. I think they mentioned in the news you can also get some through game modes. So lets see.

The free and easy switchability as we transition between events and players is really nice too. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Each box will give you 15, 18, or 22 'moments' of a random team. They stack until it reaches 100 'moments' for that particular team. Once you reach 100 for a given team, you get a little blue cash for duplicates. When you reach the various thresholds, you can 'upgrade' them(at the moments tab) and that caps at level 5. I had almost all of them capped at 20k, but I was hell bent on capping the stros(first pitch!!!) and that took another 9k(shocking, I know). There are some useless ones, but some really good ones. The best, imo, are:

-Stros/Cubs=24% at level 5 for first pitch. Simply put, they money shot! Ok, that made no sense, but yeah, its freaking ridiculous! All ya 'stros and cubbies! 

-Dodgers=30% at level 5 for bonus games. This means all dodgers, when playing bgs, will get a 30% boost to hit/power

-Tons of woh/late inning ones, but as I showed earlier, you can get 30% on Cle so Jram owners, rejoice! You weren't making outs before and you won't be making outs for awhile. lol

-Padres/Rays=30% cvc at level 5. This prob wont interest a lot of people, but I love EB so naturally, I value those. 

edit: I listed all the teams/skills in the charts thread(very bottom).

That JRam is on 🔥 even more so now. Probably my best pickup ever for WoH especially with these moments.
    xracman said:
    Glu saw your post….

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    How you unlock the new ones? If they just added them to the box in the store and you have to spend 10k to go fish for them, then no thanks. Will pretend they're not there.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    How you unlock the new ones? If they just added them to the box in the store and you have to spend 10k to go fish for them, then no thanks. Will pretend they're not there.
    I'm not sure. I assume that will be the case, but your guess is as good as mine. I'm not being sarcastic, but ignoring them is a great approach if you're not into them. I do that with event boxes(most of the time lol).
    edited September 2021
    Lolol @JEDDDOGGY was right, but I can’t resist! Jram? Totally yesterday's news! 😂

Alex that’s not even right. Talk about favorable matchups. Has your scoring increased or just your level of fun